mad.gif
mad.gif

and she does it again
mad.gif
Lol.  Agreed.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Well niketalk idk were to begin .. it all started off on MySpace got this request from the finest lil latin chick u could ever put eyes on .. her name was Jessica so we get to chopping it up an talkin, txting, sending the dirty pics an a few months later we arrange this meeting at her house for some party type steez .. so ya boy jumped in the polo an said id ride out bein young an couldn't drive i had the parents ride with me .. she was in houston i was in my city called Baytown about 45 mins away .. she sends the address .. i Google map stuff an find out her hide out .. on the way got the lecture on safe sex speech from my people .. an we pull up on the street was madd ghetto .. calling up the brawds phone .. no answer no replys .. nothing .. so i stop look at the directions an noticed i juss had the street name .. no house # .. so i get down an ask to mexican complected chicks if they noe a Jessica on this street .. so one was a crack head type the other a ****** .. so as i carried the flowers i had bought for this chick sitting in the car .. i get a call from Jessica saying she is sorry an that she hadda talk to me .. well after leaving the street she tells me she was the ****** i talked to looking for jessica .. i was broken .. shattered an lectured the whole drive back home ..

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Lol damn, thats a bad case of myspace angles
The 15 degree myspace angle
roll.gif

She must have held her camera almost straight over her head.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Well niketalk idk were to begin .. it all started off on MySpace got this request from the finest lil latin chick u could ever put eyes on .. her name was Jessica so we get to chopping it up an talkin, txting, sending the dirty pics an a few months later we arrange this meeting at her house for some party type steez .. so ya boy jumped in the polo an said id ride out bein young an couldn't drive i had the parents ride with me .. she was in houston i was in my city called Baytown about 45 mins away .. she sends the address .. i Google map stuff an find out her hide out .. on the way got the lecture on safe sex speech from my people .. an we pull up on the street was madd ghetto .. calling up the brawds phone .. no answer no replys .. nothing .. so i stop look at the directions an noticed i juss had the street name .. no house # .. so i get down an ask to mexican complected chicks if they noe a Jessica on this street .. so one was a crack head type the other a ****** .. so as i carried the flowers i had bought for this chick sitting in the car .. i get a call from Jessica saying she is sorry an that she hadda talk to me .. well after leaving the street she tells me she was the ****** i talked to looking for jessica .. i was broken .. shattered an lectured the whole drive back home ..

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Lol damn, thats a bad case of myspace angles
The 15 degree myspace angle
roll.gif

She must have held her camera almost straight over her head.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now
steele_mack_shoulder_pic.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
 i know man. the bad part is that %%*% was like 6 years ago, but when i run into the dudes who i used to kick it wit back then they always bring it up whenever we start talkin %%*% to each other. the dudes i always kick it wit now aint even know the girl so they dont know bout all that, but im pretty sure they wouldnt let it slide either. one of my main homeboys right now is the dude she was talkin to right after me, & its crazy cause we was gon fight over that girl back then but now i guess we just act like that situation never existed 
sheesh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now
steele_mack_shoulder_pic.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
 i know man. the bad part is that %%*% was like 6 years ago, but when i run into the dudes who i used to kick it wit back then they always bring it up whenever we start talkin %%*% to each other. the dudes i always kick it wit now aint even know the girl so they dont know bout all that, but im pretty sure they wouldnt let it slide either. one of my main homeboys right now is the dude she was talkin to right after me, & its crazy cause we was gon fight over that girl back then but now i guess we just act like that situation never existed 
sheesh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

the only problem i had back in the day was not closing the deal fast enough due to second guessing myself

Same smh, if only I knew what I know now.

Originally Posted by All Ready

the only problem i had back in the day was not closing the deal fast enough due to second guessing myself

Same smh, if only I knew what I know now.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

I have done this a few times and even afterwards I questioned myself why did I do that? But there was this one chick I was feeling and we had mutual friends and I would go on her twitter and facebook and read her post. By reading these things you can read her before she even opens up her mouth has anyone else ever fell victim to doing this?

I've done that once.  People open up like crazy to twitter for some reason, found out i didn't really want to know though.
Pretty much...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

I have done this a few times and even afterwards I questioned myself why did I do that? But there was this one chick I was feeling and we had mutual friends and I would go on her twitter and facebook and read her post. By reading these things you can read her before she even opens up her mouth has anyone else ever fell victim to doing this?

I've done that once.  People open up like crazy to twitter for some reason, found out i didn't really want to know though.
Pretty much...

these kinds of threads on NT are always quality entertainment 
laugh.gif

met this cute girl from friends. she's from korea and the moment i saw her, i knew i was in trouble lol. invites a bunch of us to an office party, we get there and before the night is over we exchange numbers so we can chill. since then we've been chilling and talking it up on the phone occasionally. being the simp i am, when we go out i always pay for meals and take her back to her place at the end of the night. she lives way down in bk and i'm in qns, and i don't drive so that's almost 2 hrs just going one way by train
30t6p3b.gif
. she's always telling me how good of a guy i am and that i'm gentleman for doing all of this (but we all know why we do this !$!+ lol). when we get to her doorstep she always gives me the smile and turns around to tell me goodnight and to get home safely. and then i go home never using the ultra 
mad.gif
the simp in me always convincing myself that i'm gonna get it the next time but it never turns out that way
eyes.gif

should've known from the start when this girl is ESL, an immigrant from asia, and never consoled me when she knew my pops was in the hospital and my grandma had passed away
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. them girls always keeping it traditional, want to eat expensive, always be in control, and waiting for prince charming aka the guy with loads of $$$ to take care of her. and yet i still simped hard for her. snapped out of it a while ago but recently got word she's going back for good and she wants to see me one last time. simp mode reactivated SMH almost can't wait for her to leave.

these kinds of threads on NT are always quality entertainment 
laugh.gif

met this cute girl from friends. she's from korea and the moment i saw her, i knew i was in trouble lol. invites a bunch of us to an office party, we get there and before the night is over we exchange numbers so we can chill. since then we've been chilling and talking it up on the phone occasionally. being the simp i am, when we go out i always pay for meals and take her back to her place at the end of the night. she lives way down in bk and i'm in qns, and i don't drive so that's almost 2 hrs just going one way by train
30t6p3b.gif
. she's always telling me how good of a guy i am and that i'm gentleman for doing all of this (but we all know why we do this !$!+ lol). when we get to her doorstep she always gives me the smile and turns around to tell me goodnight and to get home safely. and then i go home never using the ultra 
mad.gif
the simp in me always convincing myself that i'm gonna get it the next time but it never turns out that way
eyes.gif

should've known from the start when this girl is ESL, an immigrant from asia, and never consoled me when she knew my pops was in the hospital and my grandma had passed away
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. them girls always keeping it traditional, want to eat expensive, always be in control, and waiting for prince charming aka the guy with loads of $$$ to take care of her. and yet i still simped hard for her. snapped out of it a while ago but recently got word she's going back for good and she wants to see me one last time. simp mode reactivated SMH almost can't wait for her to leave.

my senior year this girl added me on facebook (she was in 10th grade in one of my classes). we never really spoke and it's 2 years later (she's a senior now) I see her around my way and she was 
pimp.gif
 so I decided to try to bag. i got the digits and we were texting all the time. about a week later i got her to skip school and went out to NY with me (we're from PA about 2 hours away). I had to get stuff from my grandma's house and had to get a fresh cut and some 
pimp.gif
. i was so hyped she was coming with me, i spent 6 hours detailing my car. i also bought a couple drinks for her in case she got thirsty during the ride, and a extra jacket in case she got cold. about an hour into the ride i stopped to get gas and she had no more cigs, so i bought her a pack. we get to NY and part of my routine is getting my eyebrows and manicure. i didn't want her to feel left out so i told her she could have whatever she wanted. i really insisted so she got a full set of tips and also her eyebrows done, which was about $40. after that and my haircut, we went to the verizon store since i needed a car charger and a case for my new phone. we went to this really nice italian restaurant next to it, i spent like $60 there. after that i went to my grandma's house to get my stuff and than went to cop my 
pimp.gif
. my dealer is a manager of a head shop. she saw a bowl that she really liked so I bought it for her, it ran me like $30. we were having so much fun in NY that we decided to go to brooklyn promenade to see the views of the city. on the way there i sparked her on some of my kush. we spent about an hour or so there and than headed back home. this chick is acting all into me asking me about my job and family and *@+*. she even asked me to take her to her prom and i agreed to. so i got to her house and walked her to her door. i gave her a little more bud to hold down and i said "here's some more so you can use your new bowl
smile.gif
" she gave me like a half hug and went inside.
next day she texts me saying she gotta talk to me. i ask her whats good and she says she don't want me to be upset and stop talking to her, but she don't wanna go to prom because most of her friends aren't going. i straight up ask her do you like me or you just tryna be friends? and she says honestly, i just wanna be friends. i was HEATED that i just wasted all this time with this broad. and to top it all off, a couple weeks later, she gets tagged in pics on facebook of her at prom with some other dude. and she puts in a relationship with him, and her date with him is like 3 weeks before we hung out in NY
30t6p3b.gif

my senior year this girl added me on facebook (she was in 10th grade in one of my classes). we never really spoke and it's 2 years later (she's a senior now) I see her around my way and she was 
pimp.gif
 so I decided to try to bag. i got the digits and we were texting all the time. about a week later i got her to skip school and went out to NY with me (we're from PA about 2 hours away). I had to get stuff from my grandma's house and had to get a fresh cut and some 
pimp.gif
. i was so hyped she was coming with me, i spent 6 hours detailing my car. i also bought a couple drinks for her in case she got thirsty during the ride, and a extra jacket in case she got cold. about an hour into the ride i stopped to get gas and she had no more cigs, so i bought her a pack. we get to NY and part of my routine is getting my eyebrows and manicure. i didn't want her to feel left out so i told her she could have whatever she wanted. i really insisted so she got a full set of tips and also her eyebrows done, which was about $40. after that and my haircut, we went to the verizon store since i needed a car charger and a case for my new phone. we went to this really nice italian restaurant next to it, i spent like $60 there. after that i went to my grandma's house to get my stuff and than went to cop my 
pimp.gif
. my dealer is a manager of a head shop. she saw a bowl that she really liked so I bought it for her, it ran me like $30. we were having so much fun in NY that we decided to go to brooklyn promenade to see the views of the city. on the way there i sparked her on some of my kush. we spent about an hour or so there and than headed back home. this chick is acting all into me asking me about my job and family and *@+*. she even asked me to take her to her prom and i agreed to. so i got to her house and walked her to her door. i gave her a little more bud to hold down and i said "here's some more so you can use your new bowl
smile.gif
" she gave me like a half hug and went inside.
next day she texts me saying she gotta talk to me. i ask her whats good and she says she don't want me to be upset and stop talking to her, but she don't wanna go to prom because most of her friends aren't going. i straight up ask her do you like me or you just tryna be friends? and she says honestly, i just wanna be friends. i was HEATED that i just wasted all this time with this broad. and to top it all off, a couple weeks later, she gets tagged in pics on facebook of her at prom with some other dude. and she puts in a relationship with him, and her date with him is like 3 weeks before we hung out in NY
30t6p3b.gif

here's another one:

during college i noticed this professor who sat in one of my classes. she was a fresh face so i was diggin it. perfect opportunity to meet her pops up as one day she's looking for students to help participate in an experiment of hers. the study takes about 60min but to me it was like the more time, the better
grin.gif
. during the experiment she lets me know that if i need to take breaks i'm welcome to do so. so i'm taking a break while still playing it cool. the 60min study goes on for almost 2hrs 'cause we've been chopping it up nicely. she tells me she loves the nba and used to play ball when she was younger so that's right up my alley. the moment i mention that we should play ball together sometime i swear she wet herself
laugh.gif
btw, she ain't from around here either (jpn). after the experiment i walk her to her bus stop, hug it out and at that moment i thought i was in as long as i can seal it next time we hang out. WRONG
so we chat a little bit here and there online and make plans to chill in her office after hours like we did last time. she loves drinking so i jokingly tell her hey maybe i'll bring something for us to drink. so i come to campus with a duffel bag full of a bottle of wine, cups, wine opener, snacks, and a mini hoop set to be cute. she loved every second of it and told me she did. we always made plans to ball and hang out when she's got a day off. and in my mind i'm thinking that we ball and take a shower back at my place
nerd.gif
yeahhhh right. girl never hit me up once throughout all of this even though she sees me on fb or skype. and it's like her phone is the kind that can only take calls, never makes them
laugh.gif
hate girls like that. watch out for those asian girls.

here's another one:

during college i noticed this professor who sat in one of my classes. she was a fresh face so i was diggin it. perfect opportunity to meet her pops up as one day she's looking for students to help participate in an experiment of hers. the study takes about 60min but to me it was like the more time, the better
grin.gif
. during the experiment she lets me know that if i need to take breaks i'm welcome to do so. so i'm taking a break while still playing it cool. the 60min study goes on for almost 2hrs 'cause we've been chopping it up nicely. she tells me she loves the nba and used to play ball when she was younger so that's right up my alley. the moment i mention that we should play ball together sometime i swear she wet herself
laugh.gif
btw, she ain't from around here either (jpn). after the experiment i walk her to her bus stop, hug it out and at that moment i thought i was in as long as i can seal it next time we hang out. WRONG
so we chat a little bit here and there online and make plans to chill in her office after hours like we did last time. she loves drinking so i jokingly tell her hey maybe i'll bring something for us to drink. so i come to campus with a duffel bag full of a bottle of wine, cups, wine opener, snacks, and a mini hoop set to be cute. she loved every second of it and told me she did. we always made plans to ball and hang out when she's got a day off. and in my mind i'm thinking that we ball and take a shower back at my place
nerd.gif
yeahhhh right. girl never hit me up once throughout all of this even though she sees me on fb or skype. and it's like her phone is the kind that can only take calls, never makes them
laugh.gif
hate girls like that. watch out for those asian girls.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Some of these stories are terrible man....

My contribution:
There was this chick I liked since the first day of high school, I tried anything and everything in my power to get with her but she wasnt having it. I mean i tried ever lame technique I knew at the time. Then one day out the blue between my 10th and 11th grade summer she called me after my practice and hers(she was a cheerleader), and asked to come over. Well the deed was done that day by her request, and I went into full simp mode. From that day on I was buying her roses and starbucks, and all kinds of stuff. I mean my parents loved her, more so my mom. Giving her rides with no questions ask. Granted we continued our "relationship", but she never let me be her boyfriend. Lets fast forward 6 months, we are at her place I am helping her with her homework, she tells me she has to tell me a secret, come to find out she had been smashing my older home boy who had graduated the entire time we were "talking" and she used me to get closer to him since he wouldnt give her the time of day except for smashing. Stuff messed me up in the head for a while.   
tired.gif

Ruthless.

Most girls will NOT reciprocate...so please don't give em your soul

Back
Top Bottom