Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

When I was 17 I had been dating this guy for 2 years. We were drinking in my friend's basement (his parents didn't know so we couldn't go upstairs) and my boyfriend at the time got obliterated. He had to poo and couldn't hold it so he went on the floor of the boiler room -_____-
He was too drunk to clean it up so I had to because I wasn't going to let that stink up my friend's whole house and I was too ashamed to tell him what happened.

Almost 4 years later and I still cringe every time I think about that night belrhqwpebiqpweihafirhqbwer BLECH.

When I was 17 I had been dating this guy for 2 years. We were drinking in my friend's basement (his parents didn't know so we couldn't go upstairs) and my boyfriend at the time got obliterated. He had to poo and couldn't hold it so he went on the floor of the boiler room -_____-
He was too drunk to clean it up so I had to because I wasn't going to let that stink up my friend's whole house and I was too ashamed to tell him what happened.

Almost 4 years later and I still cringe every time I think about that night belrhqwpebiqpweihafirhqbwer BLECH.

This is more about another dude stalking my girl.

So I was with this chick, she was from Harlem. It all started at Rucker Park while we were hanging out. There was this dude grilling us from his car. It was an old, black Benz and he was just staring at my girl with his hat turned back. He was clearly checking out my girl's legs, but who wasn't, so no biggie. She loved me, and my love was real, so I could handle some competition. We just strolled off.

So my girl takes the bus everyday to work. I'm not worried, MTA buses are fairly safe, but I come to find out that this dude is following my girl. She saw him stalking everyday, laying in the cut, and crushing hard for my girl. A few days later, this dude actually approaches her trying to spit game. He says something like he know me from around the way, that she's only been with me for five months, that I drink too much, and smoke too much, while he works out everyday thinking about her. He's telling her how he doesn't want to violate our relationship, but he has really graphic sex dreams about her. C'mon son, seriously? My girl just ignores dude as he goes off into tangents. Luckily it's a busy bus stop, so he won't do anything crazy.

Fast forward a few days, my girl is at the mall. She calls me telling me dude is there trying to creep, again. So I tell her to wait for me at Footlocker, and I drive over there. I come into the store and meet her, and she points to dude sitting on the bench outside the store. At this point, I'm about to swing on him, but I was going to talk **** out with him first.

I was like, "Yo son, are you stalking my girl? Dude find another girl to crush on."
He was like, "Nah man, this is love. This is more than a crush. I've been watching her for as long as I can remember. She's all I could ever want and ask for."
For some reason, I got really mad and knocked dude out. My girl and I just bounce before security comes.

Lucky for him, she didn't see him around anymore. People around the neighborhood said that he sold his car and moved out of state.
Apparently, he's a chef now at some shark facility, go figure, huh.

So I was with this chick, she was from Harlem. It all started at Rucker Park while we were hanging out. There was this dude grilling us from his car. It was an old, black Benz and he was just staring at my girl with his hat turned back. He was clearly checking out my girl's legs, but who wasn't, so no biggie. She loved me, and my love was real, so I could handle some competition. We just strolled off.

So my girl takes the bus everyday to work. I'm not worried, MTA buses are fairly safe, but I come to find out that this dude is following my girl. She saw him stalking everyday, laying in the cut, and crushing hard for my girl. A few days later, this dude actually approaches her trying to spit game. He says something like he know me from around the way, that she's only been with me for five months, that I drink too much, and smoke too much, while he works out everyday thinking about her. He's telling her how he doesn't want to violate our relationship, but he has really graphic sex dreams about her. C'mon son, seriously? My girl just ignores dude as he goes off into tangents. Luckily it's a busy bus stop, so he won't do anything crazy.

Fast forward a few days, my girl is at the mall. She calls me telling me dude is there trying to creep, again. So I tell her to wait for me at Footlocker, and I drive over there. I come into the store and meet her, and she points to dude sitting on the bench outside the store. At this point, I'm about to swing on him, but I was going to talk **** out with him first.

I was like, "Yo son, are you stalking my girl? Dude find another girl to crush on."
He was like, "Nah man, this is love. This is more than a crush. I've been watching her for as long as I can remember. She's all I could ever want and ask for."
For some reason, I got really mad and knocked dude out. My girl and I just bounce before security comes.

Lucky for him, she didn't see him around anymore. People around the neighborhood said that he sold his car and moved out of state.

aww man. i started going to the this new doctor's office. Met this cute light skin thing. was simping from the start. bringing her lunch at her job and stuff. I was bad, even knowing she had a man. he even came to my bday party. shorty breaks up with her man and we would spend late night smoking in the park. One day she comes to my crib to use the computer. Was searching and firefox with its autocomplete show some of my pron sites. Shorty started looking thru my collection. Asks me if i'm gonna fap. i say, yeah when she leaves. Ends up going to my bathroom and she shows me boobies so I could fap. that becomes our routine. show me boobs so I could fap. I started tricking to get the box. Even took her to AC and foot the whole bill. anyway I get a dorm roon next semester. Shorty would come over and not gimme any. One day she, and my boy come to chill. My boy was drunk and she starts getting at him hard. end up going to his crib but he claims they aint smash. Dead the shorty right there. she would text or fb me but I tell if she aint trying to smash, I aint with it. Oh wells.

Oh I forgot, i bought her a sidekick and paid her bill for like 3 months. what was I thinking.

aww man. i started going to the this new doctor's office. Met this cute light skin thing. was simping from the start. bringing her lunch at her job and stuff. I was bad, even knowing she had a man. he even came to my bday party. shorty breaks up with her man and we would spend late night smoking in the park. One day she comes to my crib to use the computer. Was searching and firefox with its autocomplete show some of my pron sites. Shorty started looking thru my collection. Asks me if i'm gonna fap. i say, yeah when she leaves. Ends up going to my bathroom and she shows me boobies so I could fap. that becomes our routine. show me boobs so I could fap. I started tricking to get the box. Even took her to AC and foot the whole bill. anyway I get a dorm roon next semester. Shorty would come over and not gimme any. One day she, and my boy come to chill. My boy was drunk and she starts getting at him hard. end up going to his crib but he claims they aint smash. Dead the shorty right there. she would text or fb me but I tell if she aint trying to smash, I aint with it. Oh wells.

Oh I forgot, i bought her a sidekick and paid her bill for like 3 months. what was I thinking.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
 @ some of these stories 

but damn all throughout my first year of college, I was chasing this beezy so hard. She led me on and I didnt have the brains to understand the signals. Plus, I was mesmerized by her tongue ring and sexy tattoos... Anyway, we used to text a lot, and Id act a fool, sending her faded/drunk texts telling her how much I was trying to get at her. I remember one night she told me to come over to her dorm, but when I did, she didnt answer any of my calls or texts. Her friend comes out and tells me she was spending the night at some other dudes place 
frown.gif
. I was broken inside. towards the end of the year I see her as me and my boys were shooting around, and she came up and gave me a hug. I was still a little salty, but I wanted that box, so I ran with it. ended up dating her for a couple months before I got bored. she came to see me from norcal(in in la) over the summer for a week and stayed at my place. the night before she was supposed to take her flight back, I broke up with her. she slept in my living room while i slept in my bed that night. I still feel like I sorta did her dirty...buttt I guess I realized the fun was all in the chase 
ohwell.gif

that tongue ring tho 
pimp.gif

this same @#$% happened to me last summer.. feels bad man

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
 @ some of these stories 

but damn all throughout my first year of college, I was chasing this beezy so hard. She led me on and I didnt have the brains to understand the signals. Plus, I was mesmerized by her tongue ring and sexy tattoos... Anyway, we used to text a lot, and Id act a fool, sending her faded/drunk texts telling her how much I was trying to get at her. I remember one night she told me to come over to her dorm, but when I did, she didnt answer any of my calls or texts. Her friend comes out and tells me she was spending the night at some other dudes place 
frown.gif
. I was broken inside. towards the end of the year I see her as me and my boys were shooting around, and she came up and gave me a hug. I was still a little salty, but I wanted that box, so I ran with it. ended up dating her for a couple months before I got bored. she came to see me from norcal(in in la) over the summer for a week and stayed at my place. the night before she was supposed to take her flight back, I broke up with her. she slept in my living room while i slept in my bed that night. I still feel like I sorta did her dirty...buttt I guess I realized the fun was all in the chase 
ohwell.gif

that tongue ring tho 
pimp.gif

this same @#$% happened to me last summer.. feels bad man

Originally Posted by trhee

^ You get your eyebrows and manicure done though forreal?
yeah man gotta stay fresh to death. and females love getting manicures together. clean nails are better for smashing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

^ You get your eyebrows and manicure done though forreal?
yeah man gotta stay fresh to death. and females love getting manicures together. clean nails are better for smashing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eashawty--that story worth the read?

the one i posted? it aint too crazy, but its definitely a time that i had a lapse in judgement

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eashawty--that story worth the read?

the one i posted? it aint too crazy, but its definitely a time that i had a lapse in judgement

bump. i want more stories. the last time i put on game it led to my current relationship so i don't think it counts...and no pics.

bump. i want more stories. the last time i put on game it led to my current relationship so i don't think it counts...and no pics.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did you guys let this go over your head?

Is this the stalker?

Licking-his-lips-while-performing-ll-cool-j-7877564-500-333.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did you guys let this go over your head?

Is this the stalker?

Licking-his-lips-while-performing-ll-cool-j-7877564-500-333.jpg

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

really tho what was you thining...so much losing going on in this story.

Back
Top Bottom