Post your toys! Vol. 1?

hell yeah I'm pumped. Like i said earlier, I did want another one to keep as a casette just for fun. On that note, I went ahead and cancelled MP-15 and 16...for now. Both of them are already $120 and if it's true TRU MP Soundwave will be $100, there's just no beating that and I can live with any differences. It's a tough pill to drop $120+ on three little transforming cassettes as I have absolutely no interest in Buzzsaw,

On that note, I can't believe how much awesome stuff was announced at Toy Fair. That new Metroplex is :wow: I never thought I'd see the day any TF was bigger than Fort Max.

So...
http://www.seibertron.com/transform...-acid-storm-confirmed-for-wide-release/26703/

Does this have your attention, Jay?
Let's all hope he's not an absolute b**** to hunt down like the recent TRU MP Prime (doubt it).

I'm still doubling up tho with the Takara & Hasbro, cassettes and all. Did the same thing with MP Grimlock and Rodimus, and like you said, they've all held their value pretty well.

I hope its not a Walmart Exclusive. At least with ToysR'Us I have a chance online. I wish the Starscream would get a Hasbro release instead of Acid Storm :smh:.

Anyone see these? They look great. Where can/where do you normally preorder for those type of sets?

I usually try BigBadToystore or wait for Amazon to get them. I have no luck finding these in stores anymore.

Last edited:
Really into designer vinyl & kaijus. All my heavy hitters are back home (KAWS, Medicom & Super 7 stuff), but my current favorite are the Rebel Inks:

Please mind the dust
frown.gif

Really into designer vinyl & kaijus. All my heavy hitters are back home (KAWS, Medicom & Super 7 stuff), but my current favorite are the Rebel Inks:

Please mind the dust
frown.gif
These are dope. I've got that Usugrow skull tattooed on my leg. Still on the hunt for the SDCC exclusive clear blue.

Newest pick ups-

Red Tornado-

Luthor-

Anime pick up-

New 52 hawkman-

Gridman-(No time sadly to open and snap a few pics):

Whaaaaaaat?!?! That Synchro is out already? I went to pick up my City Predator this week and saw the Servo figure and was wondering when this outside would come out. I had the og Xenon in middle school and it just disappeared one day.

nice.. there are so many other toys that i want before i even would consider sideswipe..

Soundwave was a priority up until I found out about Soundwave coming stateside. I have a feeling Sideswipe will never get a US release and he's one of my favorite Autobots ever.

havent posted in awhile in here but for august celebrating 20 yrs (sorry not the ones with the head flipping action)

530935_561282157224287_1242730951_n.jpg

483723_561282243890945_1561627458_n.jpg

182433_561282203890949_881683241_n.jpg

Due out in July

182487_561284320557404_1705279565_n.jpg

486514_561284393890730_431649657_n.jpg

Bonus

225000_561282163890953_2144836625_n.jpg

Last edited:
Although just a rumour for now, quite interesting

2013 looks to continue being a very busy year for Transformers collectors, as Famitoy Malaysia has posted possible Asia exclusive reissues (likely to have modified paintjobs, as in Sixshot's case), and other releases from Hasbro Asia in the upcoming year. The list features a mixture of Generation One figures, Galaxy Force toys, and other odds and ends. Check them out below.

•Galaxy Force Galaxy Convoy
•Galaxy Force Sonic bomber
•G1 Star Saber
•G1 Dai Atlas
•Optimis Primal
•Special AirJordan X Transformers Black Convoy
http://www.seibertron.com/transform...i-atlas-galaxy-force-reissues-and-more/26818/

Definitely a curious one...although I have a feeling it'll be on the limited side/crazy hard to score/mighty pricey/all of the above.

Although just a rumour for now, quite interesting
http://www.seibertron.com/transform...i-atlas-galaxy-force-reissues-and-more/26818/

Definitely a curious one...although I have a feeling it'll be on the limited side/crazy hard to score/mighty pricey/all of the above.

What?!?! Og Star Saber and Dai Atlas? SS is my all-time favorite autobot and still have an og figure in perfect condition but have been on the hunt for Dai Atlas for a good two years. Out of all the TF news this year, this might just be the best news for me.

Back
Top Bottom