Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Nice MJ and TED is freaking awesome!! Good stuff
pimp.gif

haha, that Ted is pretty cool. Quick pics of what came today. I should finally get my cam back by this weekend too, so I'll definitely be taking better pics.

Now I'm salty that this was sold on bbts. The only thing that held me back from trying eBay was one member's on SSC who had a huge forearm and knowing EB's QC is garbage. But if BBTS had it I still would've been on it :smh:.

Nice pickup though. I'm jelly.

Nice MJ:smile:

aNYONE recieve the dx11 in yet?

I got the SS exclusive a couple of days ago. It's really nice. The suit is better than DX01. The sculpt is cool, but I think Bane looks better. The additional detonator, box, and goon mask is nice though.

Now I'm salty that this was sold on bbts. The only thing that held me back from trying eBay was one member's on SSC who had a huge forearm and knowing EB's QC is garbage. But if BBTS had it I still would've been on it :smh:

Keep an eye out on BBTS, I've been keeping track on the SSC forums and with how many undecided people there are canceling everyday, it seems like it usually comes back for pre-order every couple days or so. And they'll be getting the Home version anyway, which I think looks cleaner than the away one I just got.

Theres gonna be a total of 4 jordan release so i'll just wait it out. Either way ill order threw BBTS ya boy got sponsored from them just a few months ago so i am saving up all my payments :pimp:

You can also try your luck directly with EB next week. You could save a nice chunk of change even with shipping from HK.
http://www.enterbay.com/detail/96

Rick, what do you mean you're sponsored by BBTS? That sounds awesome.

My boy was asked to promote them on YT and instagram so i decided i'd ask them if they'd sponsor me too since I am a constant instagram figure poser and what not, so i asked them if they'd be willing to sponsor me and they were cool with it. They give me a nice amount at the beginning of every month just for tagging them and what not and promoting the store here and there. All the earnings can pile up as well so it helps with these bigger purchases.

Last edited:
My boy was asked to promote them on YT and instagram so i decided i'd ask them if they'd sponsor me too since I am a constant instagram figure poser and what not, so i asked them if they'd be willing to sponsor me and they were cool with it. They give me a nice amount at the beginning of every month just for tagging them and what not and promoting the store here and there. All the earnings can pile up as well so it helps with these bigger purchases.

Wow. Props to you, man. That's cool as hell. :smokin

Wow. Props to you, man. That's cool as hell. :smokin

Thanks! Anyone with good amount of followers could follow suit and ask if they'd sponsor them as well BUT the rate i hear for new comers is lower then when i started but with more people clicking a sponsor link from you they raise your earning.

Last edited:
Thanks! Anyone with good amount of followers could follow suit and ask if they'd sponsor them as well BUT the rate i hear for new comers is lower then when i started but with more people clicking a sponsor link from you they raise your earning.

That's good to know, unfortunately, I deleted my IG awhile back and they won't let me reactivate it so I've been too lazy to create a new one :lol: Maybe it's time I do though and I'll follow all you guys on here and buy stuff through your links. That's what I usually do on the SSC boards anyway. Always down to support fellow forum collectors if I can.

A lot of good stuff in here :pimp:

Do you guys consider model kits as toys? I don't have any action figures, to me building something is more enjoyable. 8)

Nice tee, J :smokin

Picked up MP-10B this weekend and he's awesome. Makes a great MP Megatron placeholder for now.

And if anybody's wants my BBTS Jordan $45 PO, just hit me up and I'll cancel mine and you can scoop up the PO asap.

Kind of an old pic. I will post a more updated pic once I get Dark Phoenix and the Iron Man Space Suit.

Anybody into Squadt's ? i just bought my first one the other day and rotofugi had a sweet event where you can build your own

Looking good everyone. That Nemesis is NICE Pesoz. :smokin

Recent pick ups:

Bowen Electro and Gentle Giant Hawkeye

Great paint apps on the costume.

Individual metal arrows.

Stitching on the glove.

Last edited:
he-man up there.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

this thread is gonna hurt my wallet...im gonna post pics of my 'toy' collection soon...awesome thread guys...keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom