Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Honestly, with all the Star Saber news and BB and UM coming out soon, Wheeljack slipped under the radar for me, as far as excitement goes. But after getting him in-hand, I'd say he's probably my favorite MP vehicle.

@no1deasoriginal hell yeah bro! It was a good feeling to walk into KB and find all kinds of X-men goodies and on sale at that!! Batman The Animated Series and TMNT, Legends Of Batman, the 90's were an awesome time for action figures, as well as the 80's. Wasn't alive during the 70's so please don't crucify me guys
laugh.gif

Those batman animated series figs look really nice, ugh.. this thread lol

^tbh I'll wait to see if they release a full lineup under strictly the original styling, never cared for the New Batman Adventures re-designs (as seen in the Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, and Two-Face above).

Don't know why they decided to mix it up, or even go that route with Batman himself to start.

Last edited:
Yo, anybody seen/cop these?! They look awesome to me...

....but Leatherface and Chucky are missing tho.

i like the jason

Yo, anybody seen/cop these?! They look awesome to me...

~snip~

....but Leatherface and Chucky are missing tho.

i like the jason

Those are dope, I was actually trying to find info on the Predator and Alien during NYCC over the weekend but couldn't find anything while I was walking around.

Predator+ReAction+Retro+Action+Figures+by+Funko+&+Super7+-+Closed+Mouth+Predator,+Open+Mouth+Predator,+Masked+Predator+&+Clear+Masked+Predator.jpg

Back
Top Bottom