Post your toys! Vol. 1?

The detail on him looks amazing :pimp:

This is the HT version correct? How'd you get him early :nerd:

Yup, it's the HT one. My IG sponsor hooked me up again. It's the best thing ever since he's based out of HK and the stuff I get from him is cheaper than Sideshow and I get the first releases so there's no wait time :nthat:

I actually just blew my 10 years of Sideshow reward points to get the DeLorean, since I don't ever plan on having to buy from them ever again :lol:

Last edited:
Yup, it's the HT one. My IG sponsor hooks me up since he's directly based out of HK. Cheaper than Sideshow and I get the first releases so no wait time :nthat:

I actually just blew my 10 years of Sideshow reward points to get the DeLorean, since I don't ever plan on having to buy from them ever again :lol:

That's what's up! I'm guessing that's how you got the Ant-Man and Vision then too :smokin

Have you ever thought of doing reviews or anything like that since you're getting these figures early?

The DeLorean :pimp:

Did you even have to pay anything after using 10 years of points :lol:

I know some of you wanted to see my model kits andretti andretti , @SinnerP, slab_diaz slab_diaz , redrum3281 redrum3281 .

Please excuse the garbage pics I took with my phone, I have very little photography knowledge. Also excuse the dust on top of my drawer and the model kits, it's uncontrollable. And one more thing, the really lame poses that they are in. :lol:

These 3 are what I currently have on display. I don't own a display shelf since the room is quite small and I share it with my younger brother.

All three are Bandai Master Grade kits that I have built out of the box. No panel lining, no topcoat, and very little stickers applied. The Sinanju and 00 Raiser I finished building last year. The GP03 was one of the very first MGs I built like back in '04. When I didn't know what plastic nippers or nubs were. :rofl:

Best Fett figure I own, no doubt about it. If for any reason I ever have to get rid of my collection, this figure, Vader, and a Stormtrooper is all I'd keep :lol:

That Bossk tho

:nthat:

I know some of you wanted to see my model kits andretti andretti , @SinnerP, slab_diaz slab_diaz , redrum3281 redrum3281 .

Please excuse the garbage pics I took with my phone, I have very little photography knowledge. Also excuse the dust on top of my drawer and the model kits, it's uncontrollable. And one more thing, the really lame poses that they are in. :lol:

These 3 are what I currently have on display. I don't own a display shelf since the room is quite small and I share it with my younger brother.

All three are Bandai Master Grade kits that I have built out of the box. No panel lining, no topcoat, and very little stickers applied. The Sinanju and 00 Raiser I finished building last year. The GP03 was one of the very first MGs I built like back in '04. When I didn't know what plastic nippers or nubs were. :rofl:

i see you man (I can't see the dust but who cares :lol:)

Nice :pimp: I hope they remake the mobile fighter G joints one day in a large scale I'd cop the master gundam in a heartbeat

i see you man (I can't see the dust but who cares :lol:)

Nice :pimp: I hope they remake the mobile fighter G joints one day in a large scale I'd cop the master gundam in a heartbeat
Don't hold your breath, Bandai only cares about what's popular over there in the Asian market. Seed and Seed Destiny is extremely popular over there, I think it might be number one. G Gundam might not even be top 10 over there, even though I enjoyed the satire in the anime.

As far as I'm concerned only the Shining and God Gundam have been made into 1/60 scale. The biggest scale made for the Master Gundam would be the 1/100 master grade. I had the old 1/144 Master Gundam that was made when the show was airing in Japan. Good lord those kits from back then suck, plamo engineering has come a long way in 20 years.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

ive been holding of in buying other kits, IBO kits are so awesome to me right now :))

i have the hi resolution barbatos coming in, ill post pics when im done building it.

i should have had an rg exia or double 0 raiser by now if i hadnt gone crazy over iron blooded orphans anime. :))

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

ive been holding of in buying other kits, IBO kits are so awesome to me right now :))

i have the hi resolution barbatos coming in, ill post pics when im done building it.

i should have had an rg exia or double 0 raiser by now if i hadnt gone crazy over iron blooded orphans anime. :))
I usually don't buy many models due to other hobbies. Just 3 or 4 Gundam/Zoids keep me entertained every year. Some of the kits from the IBO anime look good, just waiting for an MG Barbatos to be announce even though there's already an 1/100 no grade kit.

Have to put some pics up when I get back from NTC in about 30days, just picked up WWE elite Sting and Defining Moments Sting

Oh yeah, I forgot you did that :lol: But yeah, dope shot :nthat:

Thank you sir :nthat:

I want to get a set up like you have for some of your shots though, with just a white background.

I picked up a Detolf shelf from IKEA last night as well. I didn't have time to put it together, but I'm pretty excited to have a proper display :pimp:

With that being said, I may need to invest in a 2nd shelf here soon :nerd:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I forgot you did that :lol: But yeah, dope shot :nthat:

Thank you sir :nthat:

I want to get a set up like you have for some of your shots though, with just a white background.

I picked up a Detolf shelf from IKEA last night as well. I didn't have time to put it together, but I'm pretty excited to have a proper display :pimp:

With that being said, I may need to invest in a 2nd shelf here soon :nerd:

Nice. Post up that pic of what you got in there when you have it all setup :D

Back
Top Bottom