How long did the process take?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Just finished building this tonight. 
pimp.gif

That is just
pimp.gif
How long did the process take?
If I had built this straight, I assume it would have taken me about 5 hours...But my girlfriend likes to build Lego's, so I had to delay the build over the weekend.
laugh.gif

This was my first lego set, I have ever built. Definitely happy with the result and kind of tempted to build another.
tongue.gif

Nice Millenium Falcon! I was thinking about copping that set too. I didn't realize how big the lego collecting community was until last year. Exclusive comic con mini-figures fetch a lot of money on ebay and a bunch of my coworkers collect as well. I'm definitely gonna be on the look out for the Marvel Legos that are coming out this year.

^Yeah, definite looking forward to see how those Marvel Lego's turn out. 

Does anyone collect Disney Vinylmations? Probably not. 
laugh.gif

74d7d1242d3511e19896123138142014_7.jpg

6bf999523ca311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

JayPesoz wrote:
Apeks wrote:
Man, 17.99 for Marvel Legends though? Am I reading that price tag correctly? I remember when they were closer to 10 bucks. You gotta drop well over 100 just to get a set. SMH. 8 bucks for a Marvel Universe figure is bad enough but this...

This here is my only gripe with the wave like Jay said look how dam small Iron Man is I know when they made the plates for him that he was alittle bigger but come on the couldn't have just fixed the plates?! Captain America is 6'6, Tony Stark out of armor is 6'2 and in armor is 6'5 he should only be a tad bit smaller that Steve Rodgers but in hand is about an inch off. Get it right hasbro! Also is that your pic Jay?

& Green Rhino123 
pimp.gif

I wish
frown.gif
  I saw those on TFW.  I called about 4 different local TRU's yesterday and one said they were already sold out while the other 3 said they didn't have them in yet. 

Yo Jay TRU.com has them already in stock I ordered Steve and Constrictor. But Steve and hope are sold out. If you want em they are on the site just type in,"Marvel Universe 6 inch" there not under Marvel legends for some reason. If you buy the whole wave its about 128 and free shipping with orders over 75.
Heres the link if anyone wants em go get em before there gone:

http://www.toysrus.com/se...my/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

^ Wow. Haha

Does anyone have the Revoltech Iron Man figure? If so, how is the quality and build of the figure? Is it worth the labeled price? Thinking of getting a figure...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

No love for Exo Squad or thundercats, lol.
My favorite cartoon series of all time
grin.gif
  I posted this a few pages back
bdf35758d5a42c58f197706f5be89a72399fda0.jpg

Yo Jay TRU.com has them already in stock I ordered Steve and Constrictor. But Steve and hope are sold out. If you want em they are on the site just type in,"Marvel Universe 6 inch" there not under Marvel legends for some reason. If you buy the whole wave its about 128 and free shipping with orders over 75.
Heres the link if anyone wants em go get em before there gone:

http://www.toysrus.com/se...my/TRUS/2254197&sr=1
good looks, but damn, missed out already
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Apeks

Here's a small sample of my collection. I got Marvel/Spiderman Legends, Mighty Muggs, Simpsons, Transformer Masterpieces/Beast Wars and Star Wars figures in storage right now.

You got doubles and triples of those Peter Parker and Iron Man Mighty Muggz and I have 0 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

grin.gif
Fam you and I are in complete agreement. Exosquad is my fav cartoon of all time as well. Deep plot, theme's, etc. Toys were ahead of their time as well. Nice collection sir. I have J.T., Alec, Typhonus, Phaeton, Shiva, and Rita. Still looking for my boy Bronski.

LiveMyReality - Nice Vinylmation collection and Falcon. I still haven't built mine I picked up a while back.

I collect vinylmation -- my favorite is the UP one. A buddy of mine surprised me with it for Christmas. The Super Mickey is probably my favorite 3'' one.

I'm hoping the Marvel LEGO sets are better then the DC ones. I love the minifigures, but the sets weren't up to par to the previous Batman sets. The Lex set is probably the best of the bunch.

I don't really know how I feel about the LOTR sets, again the minifigures are awesome -- but the leaked pictures of sets don't look too great. I'm a sucker for fantasy/castle LEGOs, so I'll probably get them all. haha

Exosquad was the business. Pretty epic cartoon for an American made series. I don't really remember how it ended but it is definitely appreciated. They kind of reminded me of the yellow power loader from Aliens.

Exosquad was 
pimp.gif

Pick ups of the day!

(Found this Ironman at Marshalls for 4.99 pretty dope figure)

(Urban Legends Spidey for 10 at my local comic book shope pretty dope fig)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Marvel Select Colossus this is a beast of a figure! When i got him out of package i was like 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
Fam you and I are in complete agreement. Exosquad is my fav cartoon of all time as well. Deep plot, theme's, etc. Toys were ahead of their time as well. Nice collection sir. I have J.T., Alec, Typhonus, Phaeton, Shiva, and Rita. Still looking for my boy Bronski.

Nice.  I actually picked up Typhonus since that pic was taken and I'm trying to hunt down a Draconis and Jonas Simbaca right now.  I'd love to get the bigger e-frames too like Kaz's or Marsala's but I wouldn't have space on my shelf I display them on.

^^^Colossus collection is
pimp.gif

I had the green Exo Squad figure when I was a kid.  Loved that toy!  I don't remember anything about the cartoon though.  i used to watch it, but I don't remember anything about it.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by mikejs210

That Joker Premium Format Figure on that site is ill 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I might actually drop the cash for one of those.

Do you have a collection of any DC figures Jay or just Marvel?
The only DC figs I have are the two Hot Toys Batmans and Joker.  But I'm eying that Keaton Batman and Reeve's Superman that's coming out.  Did you see those on that site?
Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

I have been out this collecting for a WHILE.... where can i get those hot toys jokers?? bank robber and dx 01

^^The entire exosquad series is on hulu yall. I just went back and watched the entire series. Now I buying the toys again to display in my office, ha ha

Back
Top Bottom