Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Thanks Jay and LiveMyReality! THAT AT-AT up there is real dope! You guys are killing me! I already collect enough figures i don't want to have to collect LEGOs too! lol. 
Transformers Prime figures released in my area and these things are 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

WheelJack and Cliffjumper

Prime and his scout BB:

And my favorite of the "wave":

SOUNDWAVE 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also LiveMyReality- I try to collect Disney Vinylmation figures i have about 10 or so but people in my area go crazy for em so there always sold out quick i didn't even get a chance to buy a single Alice and Wonderland blind box dam savages
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

The only DC figs I have are the two Hot Toys Batmans and Joker.  But I'm eying that Keaton Batman and Reeve's Superman that's coming out.  Did you see those on that site?
Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

I have been out this collecting for a WHILE.... where can i get those hot toys jokers?? bank robber and dx 01

eBay's pretty much your only bet at the moment.  I haven't been keeping up with the news recently, but I know there was a rumor a couple months ago about another Joker being released and the way Hot Toys has been releasing some of their rarer stuff recently, I think it's only a matter of time if you have the patience.

And whoa, Rick
eek.gif
  I only wanted Wheeljack at first but that Soundwave is something serious.

mikejs210 wrote:

eBay's pretty much your only bet at the moment.  I haven't been keeping up with the news recently, but I know there was a rumor a couple months ago about another Joker being released and the way Hot Toys has been releasing some of their rarer stuff recently, I think it's only a matter of time if you have the patience.

And whoa, Rick
eek.gif

I was exactly the same bro. All i wanted was Wheeljack and Voyager Megatron(Haven't found him yet
frown.gif
) but when i got to Target i decided to just take a chance on Soundwave and no lie im mad i didn't get a second one cause i can't put this figure down its really sick.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Marvel Select Colossus this is a beast of a figure! When i got him out of package i was like 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 about to pick this guy up tomorrow...how does it compare to the legends series 5 colossus in person? From what I've seen it looks like the ML has more detail...

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

I have been out this collecting for a WHILE.... where can i get those hot toys jokers?? bank robber and dx 01

And whoa, Rick
eek.gif

Yeah... ebay is the only place available... the bank robber joker and dark knight joker are SICK.. avg price 200-300 on ebay... the exclusive side project iron man caught my attention as well..

i click on a link u posted some pages back... the 89 jack nicholson joker along with the 89 batman release next month...  

Rick - Nice prime collection. I'm hoping the first edition Prime, Bulkhead, and Cliffjumper show up at Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. Not really wanting to pay the eBay prices...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

My favorite cartoon series of all time
grin.gif
  I posted this a few pages back
bdf35758d5a42c58f197706f5be89a72399fda0.jpg
Fam you and I are in complete agreement. Exosquad is my fav cartoon of all time as well. Deep plot, theme's, etc. Toys were ahead of their time as well. Nice collection sir. I have J.T., Alec, Typhonus, Phaeton, Shiva, and Rita. Still looking for my boy Bronski.

Nice.  I actually picked up Typhonus since that pic was taken and I'm trying to hunt down a Draconis and Jonas Simbaca right now.  I'd love to get the bigger e-frames too like Kaz's or Marsala's but I wouldn't have space on my shelf I display them on.

^^^Colossus collection is
pimp.gif

seeing that exosquad collection brought some good memories back. dope set.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

cant wait to see what the transformers "fall of cybertron" line of toys look like..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BRUTICUS!!!!
pimp.gif

27277409d1328297591-fall-cybertron-brawl-swindle-bruticus-revealed-new-game-informer-ccbafeeb.jpg

He's so copped.  My favorite combiner

Here are some more G1 Transformers; these I got rid of

Shockwave still this year let off the loudest siren sound that I bet the neighbors could even hear
way louder than a Star Wars TIE Fighter for example...my parents must have loved it years ago!

too bad i broke that piece off in the front while i was transforming it (this year), i swear some of those things are
like rubik's cubes

...and I have more...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Shockwave still this year let off the loudest siren sound that I bet the neighbors could even hear
way louder than a Star Wars TIE Fighter for example...my parents must have loved it years ago!

too bad i broke that piece off in the front while i was transforming it (this year), i swear some of those things are
like rubik's cubes

that sucks...yeah, I remember trying to transform some of them back in the day....brain teasers.
pimp.gif
 dinobots. no skywarp or starscream?

Nice G1 collection you got there Green Rhino. Grimlock was the baddest Transformer of them all, plus his toy actually looked and transformed just like the cartoon. By the way, the new Marvel Legends have landed in California. I was in my local Toys R Us and there was a lone Iron Man sitting on the peg. I think I just missed out on the entire non-variant set by a few hours.

Originally Posted by Apeks

Nice G1 collection you got there Green Rhino. Grimlock was the baddest Transformer of them all, plus his toy actually looked and transformed just like the cartoon. By the way, the new Marvel Legends have landed in California. I was in my local Toys R Us and there was a lone Iron Man sitting on the peg. I think I just missed out on the entire non-variant set by a few hours.

They started hitting last week but iron man and Klaw are always the only ones left dam scalpers
30t6p3b.gif

Is $200 a good price for a Masterpiece Megatron?  One just showed up at my local shop.  I'm trying to get a small collection of Transformers but I'm not even sure what series to go after.  The Masterpiece series looks to be the best but also the most expensive 
frown.gif

And in regards to the Hot Toys Joker, I had to go to eBay to get mine.  I heard about a DX 02 coming out but I have no idea what it'd be.  The Nicholson Joker is sick though 
pimp.gif
 I'm still debating on whether or not to pick one up. 

^
don't know if it's just me,
but for that kind of $, i'd actually go buy an original 1984 G1 Megatron complete

I think 200 is not too bad for a Masterpiece Megatron. You can probably win won on ebay for a little over 150 right now. All you would need is the new masterpiece optimus prime with that and you're set.

Got my Steve Rogers from TRU.com in yesterday and ended up getting the photon shield variant 
pimp.gif

^ Also got in this Ghost Rider from a trade

Back
Top Bottom