Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I had stormshadow when switched to g.i.joe and became a good guy.that one looked cooler than the '84 stormshadow

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
ya, was wondering if you'd show up to comment
if you said storm shadow that would have been strange

Besides Firefly, one of my favorite G.I.Joes growing up was the white with the grey Storm Shadow
tongue.gif

That Homer+car is freakiin awesome. Green Rhino123, its from an episode where Homer's brother lets him design a "working man's" car and this is what Homer came up with.

Some newer figs i've gotten:

Rogers meeting Death:

Custom Static Shock:

Custom Bulldozer(wrecker in the works):

New Ant-man minimate:

Found these A-team vans at TRU for 4.99 bought the only 2 they had looks like they'll end up being punisher vans:

Picked up Superboy and Red arrow not to long ago:

Found the blue sentinels for 25.99 at my walmart and picked up 3(gave my bro the third one) so now my army is up to 5 sentinels need 5 more to reach my goal:

Got Revoltech Sully and Boo really nice figures:

Finished my Arnim Zola only need 3 more pieces to finish my second variant Zola:

SS3 Goku:

Cool figure but unless your a hardcore DBZ fan i would hold off on picking it up and just wait for the Trunks coming later this month

Arkham City nightwing:

Body sculpt/detail is amazing but the head is horrible hoping to swap the head out for DCUC Nightwing maybe.

Picked up a Second Iron fist at a toy show:

Forgot how much i love this figure since my other is always stuck in a display 

And last but not least bought a bike for my ghost rider:

yeah, The Homer is pretty awesome. I kind of want to make a turning base for it, like in the show.

^nice pick ups...I like what you did with the iron fist pose. Those vans should work nicely for Punisher.

Stinkor from the MOTUC line:

motucstinkor3.jpg

Hopefully he arrives in the mail tomorrow. I was going to get Slush Head but he's too much of a minor character.

Because I missed him when he was first available I also picked up Man-at-Arms:

review_manatarms_2.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how well the G.I. Joe Retaliation line sells with the movie delayed until March 2013. Some of those figures look really good, especially Cobra Commander.

Lately I've really been getting into some of the Masters of the Universe Classics figures. If they weren't so expensive I'd have more than just the two I currently own. I really want these dudes:

Snout Spout

img_3641.jpg

Optikk

11783-550x-optik.jpg

Draego-Man

review_draego_3.jpg

What's going to happen with the toys now that Retaliation's release date's been moved? Easy: they're going to tank. With no movie to promote the toys, they'll just sit on store shelves collecting dust. Retailers are going to be PISSED.

i had no idea about the gi joe movie delay
it was the first movie i have been looking forward to in a great while

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

It'll be interesting to see how well the G.I. Joe Retaliation line sells with the movie delayed until March 2013. Some of those figures look really good, especially Cobra Commander.

Lately I've really been getting into some of the Masters of the Universe Classics figures. If they weren't so expensive I'd have more than just the two I currently own. I really want these dudes:

Snout Spout

Optikk

Draego-Man
I've gotten a few of the MOTU Classics figures, but had to pass on a lot since the cost is not what I would like to pay. 20 bucks plus Digital River's shipping kills me. I did recently get Stinkor and Man-At Arms in the mail today. I'll post some pics of my collection soon.

Try getting a Mattycollector subscription there prices aren't to bad. If you don't have a subscription just go on Mattycollector.com on the 15th theres always new figures for DC, MOTUC and WWE figures on that day. but there usually sold out by the end of the day.

Yeah, that's how I got Stinkor. Good thing I can log on at work or I would have been out of luck, because the dude sold out in like 45 minutes, tops.

Back
Top Bottom