Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by firefly23

Is there any Kidrobot fans here i posted some of mine few weeks ago anybody else collects kidrobot ?

All of my old dunnies before i moved, they're all just sitting in my storage now, recently picked up a few of the family guy figures since they were on clearance ($1 each) and a few of the 2012 dunnies.... just finished the JPK shogun set, and just looking for that Kronk figure for the 2012 collection

that sweet i just spilt a case wite one of my homies and i pulled kronk and the blue jpk an most of the commons lol

Originally Posted by firefly23

that sweet i just spilt a case wite one of my homies and i pulled kronk and the blue jpk an most of the commons lol
really? half a case, 10 boxes, and you pulled that? i bet you took the right side huh? Congrats on the Kronk man! i finished the JPK set with a couple doubles and got both bells too. honestly all i want now is the Junko, i think the 2012 series may be the ONLY series i can possibly complete for as close to face value as possible....

not pictured is the attaboy

also just picked up the ver. 2 zero i saw at a local toy store yesterday....super suprised, and excited... but there are some piss poor build qualities on it 

V - Do you have an extra Avocado/Guacamole Dunny? Saw it on display at Alderwood. That one would look right with the Nates.

daaznfella  yea i got lucky with the 10 boxs the homie was pretty pissed but i got lucky the Kronk was the bottom left 2 in. The Bells are sweet i think there one of the best ones in the series and i cant wait for the 8" Bell at sdcc. You should be able to complet the set you got the Kronk and the junko is right around 30 40 bucks on ebay. i wanna get more but i dont wanna end up with the commons lol even thought i got only 1 pong lol an dont wanna cough up 200 bucks on to try and get Bells or the other JPK's

dope pickups Rick
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wont be long until they release the fall of cybertron toys, so im waiting to see what the dinobots will look like!!!

Went on roadtrip today with wifey and we stopped in some local toy store where I picked these for about 15 euros.
Got also punch of other 90s figures from there but these are best
happy.gif

7481476382_818a85ee85_z.jpg

Originally Posted by phatemil

Went on roadtrip today with wifey and we stopped in some local toy store where I picked these for about 15 euros.
Got also punch of other 90s figures from there but these are best
happy.gif

7481476382_818a85ee85_z.jpg
wow nice find!

2012 Nick TMNT figures are out at Toys R Us. I definitely prefer the look of the retro figures but those aren't out yet.

Growing up I collected McFarlane spawn toys. Probably have about 50 + figures still in packaging. I never even opened up one to play with.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

2012 Nick TMNT figures are out at Toys R Us. I definitely prefer the look of the retro figures but those aren't out yet.
you sure they at toys r us? cause i havent seen them and they are also not on their website.. and if they are 8.99 i'ma get them for my nephew..

Back
Top Bottom