Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Need some advise. I have the plastic cement. I’m just not sure how to get the ball out of the gray piece without too much damage.
783883D0-85CF-4EA6-ACFE-70B26B60FD5E.jpeg

Need some advise. I have the plastic cement. I’m just not sure how to get the ball out of the gray piece without too much damage.
783883D0-85CF-4EA6-ACFE-70B26B60FD5E.jpeg

Things you’ll need
Pin Vice drill
Paper clip
Super glue
Plastic cement

Unfortunately you cant just glue it back cause till break again. So what you’ll have to do is get you pin Vice drill and drill a hole in both sides of the break. Take a piece of the paper clip small enough to attach one side of the broken piece to the other through the holes. Use super glue to secure the paper inside the holes you drilled. Then use plastic cement to repair what’s left of the crack. The ball joint will be stronger than it was in the first place

Ok. I’ve seen a video on that process but the part he was fixing had metal in it so I wasn’t sure if that applied to pieces without metal.

Ok. I’ve seen a video on that process but the part he was fixing had metal in it so I wasn’t sure if that applied to pieces without metal.
should be even easier if theres not metal in it. drilling a hole through anything other than plastic is probably not going to be possible with a pinvice drill. the only metal you need is the paper clip thats going be the support reinforcing where the piece broke

Mine came Saturday. Agony's head is not on the body when you open it up. Be careful putting it on because the ball joint for it is pretty big and a tight fit for the head. It's been causing the joint to break or snap on some from what I've read. Had to be careful with it.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll probs heat her up before I try it haha wish me luck 😂

Man, I remember having that GI Joe movie on vhs. I think we watched it until it broke.
I believe it was one of those old cartoons were we saw characters died (atleast temporarily) that somehow shook us as kids. the supposed Duke death.

also, those multiple deaths on Transformers animated movie.

Got the following from todays sale on Hasbropulse:
Snake Eyes & Timber
Blue Ninja 2pack
Alley Viper
2 B.A.T's
Cobra Officer
Venom & Knull 2 pack

Had the Classic Gung Ho in my cart, but it sold out quick, smh.

Back
Top Bottom