Post your toys! Vol. 1?

joe fever! this baroness looks good in person

32B0FAB3-9B4A-473A-9482-3BA3CF56D84B.jpeg

gonna pick up one of those python target exclusives tmrw

^^^

Her and Slaughter finally on the way.

Made my first order from Gridiron for their Slaughter kit (Hasbro giving him an AK 47 was odd to me) and a few small things during their Gridmass promo.

Hope it doesn’t lead to an addiction. Their product looks nice. But the load outs being more than the figures has always kept me at bay.

Y’all Making me wanna start collecting joes 😂
The Joe Classified line IMO is Hasbro’s best line. Blows out star wars black series and marvel legends from a quality standpoint.

Feels like starting 2022 they made it a mission to make a lot of joes look like their 80’s counterparts with some modern revisions. They start at $22.99 and come with a lot of accessories. Lately I seen them fly off shelves at my local targets no matter what.

Highly recommend!

The Joe Classified line IMO is Hasbro’s best line. Blows out star wars black series and marvel legends from a quality standpoint.

Feels like starting 2022 they made it a mission to make a lot of joes look like their 80’s counterparts with some modern revisions. They start at $22.99 and come with a lot of accessories. Lately I seen them fly off shelves at my local targets no matter what.

Highly recommend!
the threezero x Hasbro collab has one of the sickest iterations of G.I. Joe.

From general

Anybody here need the TMNT2 movie turtle 2-packs and Shredder? Bought them for my so since he kept asking for movie turtle figures but this dude still wants my TMNT1 versions so I'm just gonna give him those but don't need the Secret of the Ooze versions:lol:

I'll sell for exact cost before I just return them to NECA:lol:

Anyone know if the SH Figuarts Spider-Man Far From Home figure is worth it?

Anyone know if the SH Figuarts Spider-Man Far From Home figure is worth it?
SHF’s marvel line range from meh to okay, with some amazing standouts (Toei Spider-man, Cap vs. Cap)

From what I can tell their spider-man’s lean on the good side since it works in their favor height wise (They all short next to legends but since holland is like 5’8 it works). I think it’s worth it for a good price but anything more than $70 I say stay away and get a mafex instead.

Last edited:
SHF’s marvel line range from meh to okay, with some amazing standouts (Toei Spider-man, Cap vs. Cap)

From what I can tell their spider-man’s lean on the good side since it works in their favor height wise (They all short next to legends but since holland is like 5’8 it works). I think it’s worth it for a good price but anything more than $70 I say stay away and get a mafex instead.

Yeah, I used to get both versions but after SHF did Japanese Spidey, and they're doing the NWH Peter's, I decided to commit to the SHF versions for live-action Spideys and Mafex for the comic/animated ones.

I will say with the HC/FFH Spidey's, I give the Mafex a slight edge only because I like their aesthetics more. But yeah, SHF's are worth it if you aren't paying above retail.

Back
Top Bottom