Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

808 and Heartbreaks is top 3 greatest album of all time.

carter 1&2 wayne > any other wayne material put together

snoop dogg has ALWAYS been WACK and FOREVER will be

DIPSET was the greatest rap group of all time

Air Supply is probably one of the greatest song writers of all time.

The Clipse > any coke flow rapper (jeezy, t.i, ross, freeway, etc)

Just Blaze > Kanye West (production wise)

Cassidy is one of the best battle rappers of all time.

Alicia Keys is the best female vocalist in ALL genres of music.

808 and Heartbreaks is top 3 greatest album of all time.

carter 1&2 wayne > any other wayne material put together

snoop dogg has ALWAYS been WACK and FOREVER will be

DIPSET was the greatest rap group of all time

Air Supply is probably one of the greatest song writers of all time.

The Clipse > any coke flow rapper (jeezy, t.i, ross, freeway, etc)

Just Blaze > Kanye West (production wise)

Cassidy is one of the best battle rappers of all time.

Alicia Keys is the best female vocalist in ALL genres of music.

-Jay-Z is a little bit boring to listen to. He's a great rapper, but I just don't enjoy listening to him as much as other artists.
-On that note, I don't like the Blueprint that much. I think Reasonable Doubt is a much better album.
-Nastradamus is a pretty good album. There's some weak songs on there but the good ones make up for it IMO. I'd give it a 7-7.5/10.
-"Welcome to Heartbreak" is the best Kanye song ever. Lyrics are very simple, but combined with the beat, it sets the mood and tone of the album perfectly.
-"Ready for Whatever" is one of my favorite T.I. songs ever. Even though he's proven he hasn't learned from his past mistakes, the song really gets me hyped up, whether it's at the gym or before taking an exam. I still play this song like when I first heard it to this day.
-J. Cole is a sick rapper, but like Jay-Z, I find him boring sometimes. There's no question his lyrics are fire, and he's damn talented, but once I listen to his songs a couple times I get tired of them quickly for some reason.
-Drake isn't a very good rapper from a technical standpoint, but I think he does a great job being versatile, he's able to have mass appeal without putting out songs that sound like every other song on the radio.

-Jay-Z is a little bit boring to listen to. He's a great rapper, but I just don't enjoy listening to him as much as other artists.
-On that note, I don't like the Blueprint that much. I think Reasonable Doubt is a much better album.
-Nastradamus is a pretty good album. There's some weak songs on there but the good ones make up for it IMO. I'd give it a 7-7.5/10.
-"Welcome to Heartbreak" is the best Kanye song ever. Lyrics are very simple, but combined with the beat, it sets the mood and tone of the album perfectly.
-"Ready for Whatever" is one of my favorite T.I. songs ever. Even though he's proven he hasn't learned from his past mistakes, the song really gets me hyped up, whether it's at the gym or before taking an exam. I still play this song like when I first heard it to this day.
-J. Cole is a sick rapper, but like Jay-Z, I find him boring sometimes. There's no question his lyrics are fire, and he's damn talented, but once I listen to his songs a couple times I get tired of them quickly for some reason.
-Drake isn't a very good rapper from a technical standpoint, but I think he does a great job being versatile, he's able to have mass appeal without putting out songs that sound like every other song on the radio.

Premo is overrated any beatmaker that only samples and is mentioned with any type of horned animal is overrated.
Biggie would have fallen off without Diddy

Only %$!$%# in Wu Tang worth listening to are Meth and GZA

The Beatles are $%@##$% overrated

Nas is probably lyrically the best but cant rap for #*%@

He's the DJ Im The Rapper is a classic

Blueprint isnt what we thought it was. 

Premo is overrated any beatmaker that only samples and is mentioned with any type of horned animal is overrated.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

--Erykah Badu has ruined the careers of two great rappers (Common, Andre 3000) and shut one down before it even got started (Jay Electronica).

I hope your wrong.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

--Erykah Badu has ruined the careers of two great rappers (Common, Andre 3000) and shut one down before it even got started (Jay Electronica).

I hope your wrong.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

-"Welcome to Heartbreak" is one of the best Kanyes best songs ever. Lyrics are very simple, but combined with the beat, it sets the mood and tone of the album perfectly.
i feel this one.

Originally Posted by acidicality

-"Welcome to Heartbreak" is one of the best Kanyes best songs ever. Lyrics are very simple, but combined with the beat, it sets the mood and tone of the album perfectly.
i feel this one.

1. Gang Starr is the greatest rap group of all time.

2. Rakim is the GOAT.

3. It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the greatest rap album of all time.

4. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fanasty was Kanye's second worst album.

5. Queen have only one classic album.

6. Beastie Boys is top 3 rap groups of all time.

7. Led Zeppelin and U2 are the most overrated groups of all time.

1. Gang Starr is the greatest rap group of all time.

2. Rakim is the GOAT.

3. It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the greatest rap album of all time.

4. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fanasty was Kanye's second worst album.

5. Queen have only one classic album.

6. Beastie Boys is top 3 rap groups of all time.

7. Led Zeppelin and U2 are the most overrated groups of all time.

-Nas Is Goat
-People Tend To Judge Hov More on His Wealth And Less On His Musical History (Overrated)
-Brian Mcknight > R.Kelly
-J Dilla is THE GREATEST HIP-HOP PRODUCER OF ALL TIM-E
-Earl Sweatshirt is the only reasoning behind Odd Future's success
-Wiz is HIGHLY OVERRATED
-808 was NOT a classic LP
-Styles P > Jadakiss
-Weed Music is HIGHLY Overdone

-Nas Is Goat
-People Tend To Judge Hov More on His Wealth And Less On His Musical History (Overrated)
-Brian Mcknight > R.Kelly
-J Dilla is THE GREATEST HIP-HOP PRODUCER OF ALL TIM-E
-Earl Sweatshirt is the only reasoning behind Odd Future's success
-Wiz is HIGHLY OVERRATED
-808 was NOT a classic LP
-Styles P > Jadakiss
-Weed Music is HIGHLY Overdone

Led Zeppelin the most overrated group of all time? What is this based on? Because they had one of the most talented vocalists in Robert Plant, one of the most talented lead guitarists in Jimmy Page, one of the most talented drummers in John Bonham, and John Paul Jones provided some stellar work on the bass, mandolin, and keyboards. Forgetting for a moment that they were one of the most talented foursome in rock history, what makes them overrated?

Led Zeppelin the most overrated group of all time? What is this based on? Because they had one of the most talented vocalists in Robert Plant, one of the most talented lead guitarists in Jimmy Page, one of the most talented drummers in John Bonham, and John Paul Jones provided some stellar work on the bass, mandolin, and keyboards. Forgetting for a moment that they were one of the most talented foursome in rock history, what makes them overrated?

Originally Posted by cartune

Now Nas Can't Rap 
grin.gif

And What Do You Have Against Producers Who Sample ?

Originally Posted by cartune

Now Nas Can't Rap 
grin.gif

And What Do You Have Against Producers Who Sample ?

Cam'Ron Is the most slept on "MC"

Cam'Ron was the most influential person in hip hop ever

Cam'Ron Is a top 10 MC... wen he's not rappin just cuz he has too

Cam'ron has the most influence on NT them any other rapper

Cam'Ron has the best/most quotables out of any rapper

Cam'Ron invented Swagger....

Cam'Ron does NOT make up words... If u go to Harlem u would b surprised about all the slang words I'll hear

Cam'Ron is my favorite rapper till this day

Cam'Ron won the battles with Nas, Jay, & 50 musically

Deep down I feel as if Cam'Ron is my father

Cam'Ron does NOT make up words... If u go to Harlem u would b surprised about all the slang words I'll hear

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

roll.gif
I feel you on some of what you was sayin tho

Back
Top Bottom