post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
One part cristal one part Alize, thug passion baby
see.... folks was trying to tell me that its henny and alize... i told them pac said one part alize one part cristal.. then they said what makes you think pac made it up or started it? well who made a song about it or referenced it before pac? no one...

QB hands down has the best catalogue of emcees coming out of there of all time >> any other city, region or state

Edit: Queens

Last edited:
Is dat a legit drink?
Like I can go to the bar and say
"Lemme get a thug passion" lol

Is dat a legit drink?
Like I can go to the bar and say
"Lemme get a thug passion" lol
You can, but it want be the official. It'll be the version with Hen in it. The real version is Alize Gold and Cristal. Cristal is pretty expensive. Not sure if many clubs even carry it anymore.

East Coast 90's rap >>>>> West Coast 90's rap

despite what my location says
laugh.gif
my brother raised me on Biggie, Mobb, Wu, Nas and the rest so hey.

also The Infamous greatest rap album ever

If someone is ever talking to about metal music, which will never happen
laugh.gif
, just remember that the best metal albums aren't technically metal. those albums are the pioneer albums that were barely forming the genre.

Yall cant be mad at those who say Pac is overrated. Most of em are people who:

1. ...werent born to know the impact Pac had. (Kinda like how some 90s and 00 babies think Kobe is better than Jordan.) Same thing

2. ...dont really know what they are talking about to begin with (for example dudes talkin about Thug Life and have no idea what "Thug Life" represents)

3. ...are huge J**** fans( who was basically a nobody until Pac and Biggie were out of the picture)

4. ...probably havent really listened to Pac massive library of music and analyzed every word like they would a Kanye album.

5. ...use unreasonable arguments to support their misinformed notions
IE: they talk about how Pac's persona was made up because he wasnt a thug(once again, not knowing what they are talking about because that's not what he meant by Thug Life) and then they turn around and listen to rappers whose persona is 99.8% fantasy fiction.

6. ...have no taste in music
I'm none of those things but then again I'm not sure who said Pac was overrated. Although since it was brought up; rapping wise, sure overrated but musically nah plenty meaningful and impactful music.

However, as far as I see it how he acted and what he said did not match up a lot.

I could just come with a NT extreme and say yall dudes just haven't got out of your Pac phase that most ppl move on after they're 16.

PERIOD

And it's not even open for discussion.
That's just common sense. Look at the amount of classics from the east during that period.

The West still struggling for an undeniable classic run with numerous artists with various styles. Dudes start and stop too much, come thru with Dre and Death Row, adopt Pac then go ghost without any other new talent until now (Game sucks so I aint counting him) and even then dudes a few years ago with a buzz have fizzled out and only Kendrick is left.

You can look at it as the West are the Knicks of hip hop while the East are the Lakers

Last edited:

PERIOD

And it's not even open for discussion.
That's just common sense. Look at the amount of classics from the east during that period.

The West still struggling for a great run with numerous artists with various styles.

You can look at it as the West are the Knicks of hip hop while the East are the Lakers
So whos the south 
nerd.gif

The Heat ?

Last edited:
Yall cant be mad at those who say Pac is overrated. Most of em are people who:

1. ...werent born to know the impact Pac had. (Kinda like how some 90s and 00 babies think Kobe is better than Jordan.) Same thing

2. ...dont really know what they are talking about to begin with (for example dudes talkin about Thug Life and have no idea what "Thug Life" represents)

3. ...are huge J**** fans( who was basically a nobody until Pac and Biggie were out of the picture)

4. ...probably havent really listened to Pac massive library of music and analyzed every word like they would a Kanye album.

5. ...use unreasonable arguments to support their misinformed notions
IE: they talk about how Pac's persona was made up because he wasnt a thug(once again, not knowing what they are talking about because that's not what he meant by Thug Life) and then they turn around and listen to rappers whose persona is 99.8% fantasy fiction.

6. ...have no taste in music

Damn I'm the one who said Pac is overrated but you came up with some good points. REPPED!

PAC slander again...
But you dudes put faith in a zesty, sub par rapper with glitter on the bottom of his shoe...
Drake is trash, through and through with no message to his music...

Groundgog day is one of the best films ever.
Esp the script and considering it released in 1993

:lol: The PAC slander is by the ignorant. But hey...

"You ****** just don't know, but I ain't mad at ya..."

I ain't mad at'cha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom