post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!? :stoneface:  As a brief intro here are some of the Curren$y tracks I'm bumping in my whip/when I work out/when I'm :pimp:

3 songs out of his THOUSANDS but I know these will turn you into a fan. Thank me later :nthat:

Will be posting later tonight with my feed back

I've never listened to currensy and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything outside of weed rap

He's more than that my man.. Check out his mixtape Cigarette Boats and Covert Coup u won't be disappointed..

Leaving The Dock :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

BBS :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Full Metal :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Success Is My Cologne :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

QB hands down has the best catalogue of emcees coming out of there of all time >> any other city, region or state

Edit: Queens
brooklyn

-busta

-jay

-kweli

-big

-sean price

brooklyn>>>
big daddy kane, mos def, GZA, the one man army Ason 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
New Jet City is a strong project to check out if you're trying to get a feel for the type of artist Curren$y is too. Nice variety, not a lot of weed rap, fantastic production, and album level features :pimp:

Star Wars Episode 3 is the worst of the series

Phantom menace

Child Anakin and jar jar binks were the worst
That's what everyone says, but I'd have to disagree. It's definitely not one of the better ones for sure though.

The whole second trilogy was full of cringe worthy moments. The only good things that came out of it were Darth Maul and General Greivous. And Anakin murking the younglings.

Last edited:
You just ooz 14-15 y/o too say take care > 36 chambers
Did you just google wu tang albums so you could say that? Have you listened to 36 chambers? :lol: :lol:

[QUOTE name="PLVN" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577508/post-your-unpopular-pop-culture-opinions-vol-jimmies-will-be-rustled/6340_20#post_19597147[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="M4rioL" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577508/post-your-unpopular-pop-culture-opinions-vol-jimmies-will-be-rustled/6330#post_19597135[/URL]"]
East Coast 90's rap >>>>> West Coast 90's rap

PERIOD

And it's not even open for discussion.
That's just common sense. Look at the amount of classics from the east during that period.

The West still struggling for a great run with numerous artists with various styles.

You can look at it as the West are the Knicks of hip hop while the East are the Lakers[/QUOTE]
So whos the south :nerd:
The Heat ?
[/quote]
:lol: Well the Heat didn't even exist in the 90s so sure

But for real they're like Clippers I guess can't really find a team to match what they are, they sucked for the longest and are only popular now while the South were just unacknowledged in the 90s despite releasing some classic **** but then disappeared for a bit and are in the lead due to solely party music and the phases they went through from getting crunk to w/e they're on now.

The Wu Tang Clan is overrated. "Take Care" is better than "36 Chambers".
:rofl:

Last edited:
lol i remember at my high school everyone was getting those stars...I can think of a few dudes that have them behind their ears
roll.gif

Stallone> Schwarzenegger
Dominoes Philly Steak& Cheese is the best specialty pizza out of all the major chains
Violence against women and children in TV/MOVIES=COMEDY GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom