post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get rustled by anything said in the thread and can't admit, you're lame.

If you try to say something in revenge to something posted in this thread = lame.

If your parents told you Santa wasn't real at a young age it wasn't to enlighten you.

It was because they were too poor to keep up the charade of getting Christmas presents from both Santa and themselves.

Last edited:
Dudes in the south still rocking tall tees and Js from the gas station bumping boosie

If boosie doesn't make a good album when he gets out of jail he should just go back in

Putting an AC in your window builds character

So does taking public transportation

You dudes in the south have everything handed to you

How??? How??? O I know how, after you get clowned you have to collect yourself and live the rest of your life

#povertyproblems #onlyifyoupour

If your parents told you Santa wasn't real at a young age it wasn't to enlighten you.

It was because they were too poor to keep up the charade of getting Christmas presents from both Santa and themselves.

Or they had sense and didnt want you giving some fat white burglar credit for their hard work

rice with a good sauce> anything else
rice with sauce + refrigerated cereal = 
alien.gif

:rofl:

"Michael jordan isnt A real person lol..thats just tv..they dont make those shoes"

I can't remember how exactly I found out, but I remember learning that Santa wasn't real at a young age too. :lol:

Didn't eem care as long mom dukes did me proper gift-wise.

Putting an AC in your window builds character

So does taking public transportation

Hmmm....I never would have thought that but I agree. I feel like if you are the person that takes public transportation, you are the guy that can do anything solo without having it bother you whether it be shopping or even going to the gym (which I never found odd till I read that some people can only go to the gym with others).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom