post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught my uncles bringing bikes in Christmas night when I woke up to go pee

had the weebay.gif face

Putting an AC in your window builds character

So does taking public transportation

Hmmm....I never would have thought that but I agree. I feel like if you are the person that takes public transportation, you are the guy that can do anything solo without having it bother you whether it be shopping or even going to the gym (which I never found odd till I read that some people can only go to the gym with others).
this is the truth especially with the characters we get on bart ac transit and muni

Blastercombo is by far the worst poster on NT. Why do you keep yourself alive if you hate everything on earth?

And yes, I did go to daycare since I got off school at 2:30 and my parents got off work at 5-6 :rolleyes Don't care if I was an "accident" or not, just telling you how stupid you sound

Blastercombo is by far the worst poster on NT. Why do you keep yourself alive if you hate everything on earth?

And yes, I did go to daycare since I got off school at 2:30 and my parents got off work at 5-6 :rolleyes Don't care if I was an "accident" or not, just telling you how stupid you sound

Russsssssssssssstled

And yes, I did go to daycare since I got off school at 2:30 and my parents got off work at 5-6
eyes.gif
Don't care if I was an "accident" or not, just telling you how stupid you sound
mean.gif
 dude rustled me as well smh 

If you ate top ramen & cup of noodles past 5th grade, you're poor.

If you use those noodles for pasta dishes, you're poor and have terrible taste.

If you eat top ramen today, you're due for a stroke.

If you havent been Rustle at least "slighty" by one of Blastercombo's comments, you have no soul

I know what he's about now, so it dont faze me :lol:
I understand the hurt he went thru as a kid
he wants attention

Last edited:
Who cares? Honestly dude sounds like the type of person who no one likes in real life either. Can't be mad at a person like that.

obviously you care

i dont know whats sadder that you're really mad or you think he's serious with all this

Hmmm....I never would have thought that but I agree. I feel like if you are the person that takes public transportation, you are the guy that can do anything solo without having it bother you whether it be shopping or even going to the gym (which I never found odd till I read that some people can only go to the gym with others).
Never understood how people are so uncomfortable with themselves that they can't do things dolo. My housemate refuses to work out unless someone goes with him.

Who cares? Honestly dude sounds like the type of person who no one likes in real life either. Can't even stay mad at a person like that when you think about it.

Internet persona doesn't always equal real life

Don't think that's an unpopular opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom