post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont dress up for halloween and someone says "nice costume" you need to get your life reevaluated 

But cutting your own hair is kinda understandable when you got disobedient *** barbers that cut you the way they want you to look :lol:

I ought to start learning how to cut, don't got the patience tho.

If you tip your barber, you're a sucka , dudes make like 200-300 a day, talking about "wheres my tip?"

Go buy a snapple bottle, plenty of tips **** boy

If you're white and grew up and listening to rap music your father hated you and your mother thought about killing you.

If you're white and your mother was a housewife, dad was out smashing some other chicks.

Any black person over 25 listening to trap rap is lost in life and will never be found.

Anybody that glorifies growing up in the hood you have no idea what the hood is.

If you fap, you have fapped in a room with other guys. Being suspect is out of the question. You are flaming.

If your father kissed you on the lip as kid, he has kissed other men as well.

If you have your full body tatted, you're lame

If you talk bad about people just because they have tattoos, you're equally lame

somebody from OAKLAND mentioning style
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Glad my dad is a barber :lol:

Rather tip him than do the house chores he distributes :smh:

Last edited:
If you pronounce mcdonalds, mac donalds, im conviced you're living in poverty somewhere in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom