Post your Vans vol 2?

e3d152eb372dfc3f11d3fcc5415540e43e9f29e.pjpg

wore the can't go wrongs lol ........Team off the wall?

vanasaurs are sick. i bought a pair for $60 on a website and have never seen a chance to get another pair
frown.gif
mine are faded

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Every size is still available on the site for $60+shipping.

No they aren't available, when you add to cart, it clearly shows *** which means "out of stock".

My Collection since I've started to stray away from Nike......Sorry for crap phone pics.
2zom1cy.jpg

Paint splatters,white/black's,NGNG green, Caballero Lizards, Hosoi II, Camo Vault, Indigo Cartoons, Robert Williams Vault, Rad Vault, Iron Maiden 1&2,Journey's Multichex.
Late.

Thanks to every1 that gave the info.
Originally Posted by Poogibucker

ovatyme316, i think ubiqlife.com has em but they hella overpriced
Are they really overpriced on here? I don't wanna pay that much. Anyone from L.A. know any spots that may have them.

anyone know where there's a FSR of chukka lows chima?? all the sites i googled are out of size 10.5....

^^^ what did u use for those customes homie??? i was gonna do some but i didnt want to ruen mine... i want to bleach the cloth part on the navy & blk/whtgr's have u ever done that???

If you bleach a dark colored van they will not come out white. They come out like a light rust color. I started with all whites and went from there.

Originally Posted by ZOOM AIR ELITE

Thanks to Raf on the Bulletproofs, Rads, and navy W-Taps...
teamautobot

T R A N S F O R M E R S

TEAM SK3

can someone share some info about these?

also, where would i be able to pick up a pair in a size 8.5?

thanks!

^ Syndicate Bulletproof Half Cabs......as of an 8.5, hmmmm, maybe ebay????

Yesterday's Future Sk8 Hi:

^ Haha word......I gave up damn near all my Dunks, Forces, and Misc. Maxes, I'm only left with Heiny's and Samba's, and all AM1's.....

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom