Post your Vans vol 2?

where do you gets your vans from? i check every shop they have around my area.. and i rarely see something thats really different.. most common is the ironmayden series but i dont really like it... hehehe

this is what i have so far...

vans13.jpg
vans3.jpg

Originally Posted by slower27

where do you gets your vans from? i check every shop they have around my area.. and i rarely see something thats really different.. most common is the iron mayden series but i dont really like it... hehehe

this is what i have so far...

vans13.jpg
vans3.jpg

try active's website

Originally Posted by sportz4life10

just wondering if anyone has these....
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
SVAZBC_WhiteTrue_WhiteL.jpg

they look like a nice summer shoe and i'm looking to pick up my first pair of vans. anybody have these and care to snap some pics with them on? i haven't seen em in stores

yea, I copped em about 3 weeks ago
pimp.gif
... I'll post picks whenI'm by my camera...

pimp.gif
... I'll post picks when I'm by my camera...
yeah man I'd like to see how they look. how do you like em? i'm still trying to decide.

I seen Raf's black ones and I'm thinkin' about coppin also. They're the perfect summer shoe,
pimp.gif

Heres the pic btw.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

pimp.gif
yeah man I'd like to see how they look. how do you like em? i'm still trying to decide.

I seen Raf's black ones and I'm thinkin' about coppin also. They're the perfect summer shoe,
pimp.gif

Heres the pic btw.

wow, I need those badly.

Hey does anyone know if these were released? I been to a couple of Vans Vault dealers and none had it. I been on these Chukkas since I saw them.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Heres the pic btw.

Info as to where these can be bought online?

Originally Posted by GG0tti

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Heres the pic btw.

Info as to where these can be bought online?

http://www.activemailorder.com/Cata...=36&sm=-1&br=77&pr=11015&bx=1&px=1&at=-1&bi=0hereyou go

Originally Posted by MoThaLoVa

my first post here...

i rocked these a few days ago...
smile.gif

60c362831be18b1e41886a97c47365ff3337f4df.jpg

Now that I see a pic of these being worn, I regret passing on them when I saw them at a Vans outlet store.

smh.gif
at me.

Back
Top Bottom