Post your Vans vol 2?

w)tap sk8 his in a 10???
frown.gif

LB510- those are joel tudor slip ons. yes came in an era and also came in black/white in both models. i think they werefor the surfrider foundation? not 100% on that

acekilla408- retail was 96. i think the value on them right now is around 120 or so. plus or minus 10.

damn cris 140 shipped??? well at least you have just about EVERYTHING else
laugh.gif
including the og w) tap chukkas
mad.gif

speaking of wtap chukkas

came in the mail today

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Originally Posted by gonzy95

brown syndicate perforated half cabs. also came in black and dark shadow grey

know of any online spots that have them?

sorry i dont. theyve been out for a while now. what size are you? i might know where to get a pair in 12 or 13.

edit: nice navy w tap chukkas by the way. i really want those still

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

brown syndicate perforated half cabs. also came in black and dark shadow grey

know of any online spots that have them?

sorry i dont. theyve been out for a while now. what size are you? i might know where to get a pair in 12 or 13.

thanks, but im an 8-8.5

nice black Guesset Half Cabs... just picked up a Khaki pair myself

reminds me of the Acorn AF1's

$25 to boot
smile.gif

nice vans everyone! I need help finding these: black/gunmetal/true-red sz 9.5-10 i've looked all over, and cant find anything... PM me if ucan help thanks in advance!

Damn Cris, breaking out all the new Supremes. Still trying to get an extra Red Chukka and White Chukka so I can actually wear them ALOT!
smile.gif

^ Yeah, trying to, actually sold my size 9 Yellow HC's, couldn't find my size......my fav out of the whole set gotta be the White Chukkas now, socleeeeean!!!!!

Peace Raf.

Cris.

Sup guys, here's some stuff that im trying to get rid of. Not trying to make this into a sale post but just as a heads up.

(ALL SZ 9.5)

Red NBHD Chukka

Original Grey Halfcab

Back
Top Bottom