Post your Vans vol 2?

Thanks Chris, i also wish they were a bit smaller i usually wear a 8.5-9 in vans.

But you guys beter act fast and offer away because they might be Raf's soon.

Oh and if anyone has a pair of HUF 3Feet Chukkas in a 8.5-9 please get a hold of me, i am willing to work out a deal for em.

Thanks!

- aldric

thought I would share this pic from the pick-up post since this thread has been brought back from the dead...

BALLISTICSSSSSSSSSSS01.jpg

nearest pair is the most recent pick-up

bbbfalcs.... dope! i wouldn't mind another pair of 9's!

diamond half cabs (thanks riz)

newly aquired av3's....

hate to thread jack but does anyone have the black supreme chukkas in a 12, i have an 11.5 in the sig but they're to small
frown.gif
if worst comes to worsti'd be willing to just part ways with em

how do half cabs and chukkas run? i wear a 10.5 in air forces and they fit tight and 11 in jays? let me know. please and thank you..

^ Word...mine just came in today as well:

Plus a Wes Humpston Syndicate tee:

And a Syndicate Book from the show:

darn it Cris u took the only 8 from I*** didnt you? Why you lil............
mad.gif

do many peoples pairs of sk8 his attract dust ? if they do is there anyway to get rid of the dust? it doesn't bother me too much but i would like to getrid of it if possible.

I'd appreciate if someone actually responded to my question

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

thought I would share this pic from the pick-up post since this thread has been brought back from the dead...

BALLISTICSSSSSSSSSSS01.jpg

nearest pair is the most recent pick-up
What are these named? These need to be my first vans pickups. Anyone know where to get a pair? Thanks for the help.

^ Vans Ballistics...they were released a while back. I don't think you'll find them in any stores. You'll probably have to do some hunting for apair.

Originally Posted by five30

^ Vans Ballistics...they were released a while back. I don't think you'll find them in any stores. You'll probably have to do some hunting for a pair.

Thanks man. About how much does a pair go for? And, i don't know much about vans, so excuse my stupidity, but do they make fakes?

ive been bitten by the vans bug lately and have always loved the brand before the hype only problem is locally i dont have access to anything which sucks. doesanyone know any good online sites for half cabs, chukkas or even authentics? thanks in advance. if any of you guys are selling 8.5s or 8s im on the lookthanks.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by five30

^ Vans Ballistics...they were released a while back. I don't think you'll find them in any stores. You'll probably have to do some hunting for a pair.

Thanks man. About how much does a pair go for? And, i don't know much about vans, so excuse my stupidity, but do they make fakes?

I think I bought mine for $100 when they first came out, so that could serve as an approximate point of reference. I wish I could give you a better idea ofhow much they cost nowadays, but I just don't see them around for sale very often. (Oh, and I can't say that they don't exist, but I've neverseen fake ballistics before.)

Back
Top Bottom