pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t6f9ds.jpg
i shouldn't have slept on those
tired.gif

I NEED A SIZE 10 IN THOSE HUF CHUKKAS...BADLY! HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

Recent fits...

unds WTaps Bash...
ff315fee4f4b1d12d50a6694e0bd87c3aa595b6.pjpg

c29152ef46401a1a5864344533a62e364e92c60.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

If anyone is lookin for these in a size 8, hit me up......Gusseted HC's (Brown & Acorn), WTaps NGNG Sk8 Hi's (Grn/Ylw & Orange), Supreme/BadBrains (Yellow), Wtaps Bones (Navy), FTC HC's (Yellow/Green), Perf Sk8 Hi's (Blk/Blue).....plus others.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I NEED A SIZE 10 IN THOSE HUF CHUKKAS...BADLY! HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

SZ 10 is sold out they went way faster than I thought they would.

Hopefelly they drop the Kicks HI vans within the next couple of weeks

I asked one of the workers there and there said look for the satin vans in November.

peace.

I guess they saved some of their stock for online orders cause Hufs online site has sizes up. Snatched a size 10 with the quickness. Credit card wascharged...so hopefully it's all good.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I guess they saved some of their stock for online orders cause Hufs online site has sizes up. Snatched a size 10 with the quickness. Credit card was charged...so hopefully it's all good.

HOLLA!!!

I called em Saturday and said they would be up noon Monday, after refreshing until like 1pm I gave up and figured they'd go up later in the day. Cameon NT before I get my 4 hours of sleep before USA Basketball destroys Angola, and I get your heads up! Thanks man!!

I ordered mine with the quickness when i saw it up online...Hope it goes through cause my card was charge.

^ so chris are you done with vans or are you just getting rid of pairs you don't wear. I wish those co.jp courier skate highs you posted way back were mysize dumb big feet lol.

^ I'm not done, but not going crazy on pick-ups anymore either.....just gettin rid of all the stuff I don't wear anymore, also, I am letting go ofthose Co.Jp's samples.

Peace.

Cris.

Co.Jp's samples

WHAT?! Damn....Why can't I fit a size 8?! AAAARGH!!!
mad.gif

Cris...I need to holla at you. Whatever happened to make you dead that Vans addiction needs to happen to me. I can't stop buying them...and I be tryin'real hard.
tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LIL' FEET PAULO!!!! Lol

Bro...If you get them...holla at me. I gotta see those in person.

HOLLA!!!

^ dope mane, dope, I'd love to keep'em, but I have a few things to take care of, here's more pics of them:

]

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom