Post your Vans vol 2?

^ If I'm not mistaken, they look like APC's, and they run about $140, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

45LX Fixed..............

Cris...those Fixed 45s are dope. I'm debating on pulling the trigger on a pair in that colorway.

Someone buy my kicks in my sig so I can get a pair! PLEASE!

MJ Vans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t6f9ds.jpg

^ They cost me around $70 and they came with a little bag to hold your Cell, tools or whatever.......

im not trying to sift through hella pages...so can i see some pictures of HALF CABS BEING ROOCKED WITH JEANS WITH A SIDE SHOT NOT SITTIN DOWN. PLEASE AND THANKYOU

can i get some info...whats the difference in syndicates and just regular vans? is it the way they fit or size what makes the two different?
kus ive been meaning to pick up some BPHC's or some steve olsen lows..

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

can i get some info...whats the difference in syndicates and just regular vans? is it the way they fit or size what makes the two different?
kus ive been meaning to pick up some BPHC's or some steve olsen lows..
syndicate is a line of more limited and higher quality vans. Usually using premium materials and often more expensive then normal vans. Theirs reallyno difference in size then normal vans.

Theirs really no difference in size then normal vans.

Incorrect.
Unlike most Vans...All Syndicates come with thicker "Nike SB" type insoles for extra comfort if you do skate in them. If your regular Vans size is a9...in Syndicates a size 9.5 is what you'll need.

HOLLA!!!

i just got done looking at the vans look books for next year.
all i can say is that they have a looooot of heat for us vans fans

Back
Top Bottom