Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Nice whip, Mo. How much is your monthly on that thing? I'm gonna come around Ridgefield and peep it.

Here's my little gas saver. I already have my lowering springs. I'm just waiting for spring time to come around so I can put them on. Then,
hopefully some 17's and fog lights by summer time.

9ps58i.jpg

107kje9.jpg

jl2w77.jpg
thats really unique, i really really am feeling that
pimp.gif

That #%++ is wack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

you still have to explain how you blew the ****** AND engine..its or or the other, rarely both

Angel

I was driving to work, I was in 5th gear cruising around 60mph, all the sudden the car started loosing power. So I downshifted into 4th, still loosingpower, down to 3rd, a lil power came back, RPM jump up to be steady, than they started dropping again. I drop it into 2nd and the car just died. Pull over tothe side and thought I blew my clutch. Tried to restart it, nothing, started shifting through the gears quickly as I restarted it, nothing. Call my friend andtold him the symptoms, and he said it was the clutch. I had it tow to Mitsubishi. They inspect it and said I broke a transmission axle or the drivetrain axle,and also my gears chewed up and snap. Somehow a part of a part (and possibly another part) that connects to the engine broke off and left it with a hole, whichI now need a shortblock.
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

iheartboost, you have an evo also? i always thought you only had the ralliart. damn you have bad luck with those, i remember when you flipped your first one.

I have my Ralliart still, that's the one I flipped and walk away without a scratch, and the Evo is fine, although running hella rich. I don't driveit much, current clutch isn't grabbing as it use too and it's been through 3 clutches, can't afford 1k+ to keep fixing it,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by S23A

Did you try to go through waranty?

Naw, I messed up. I told on myself and %*@$ up the chance of them fixing it. When I went to Mitsubishi to check out my car, the Manager there ask me whathappen and I told him, he than said "it doesn't make any since for the ****** axle to just go like that" and I was just in soo much shock to seemy car lifted and bleeding oil was like "It's probaby due to the car crash I had late last year... I had a local shop fix it, I pay cash, I knew shewasn't driving right... blah blah blah", basically I told on myself and didn't even realize it,
frown.gif

damn, your car was repairable after you rolled it? thats crazy. i hear alot of bad things about evo transmissions and clutches. did put another stock clutchin your evo or did you upgrade it?

damn, your car was repairable after you rolled it? thats crazy. i hear alot of bad things about evo transmissions and clutches. did put another stock clutch in your evo or did you upgrade it?

Yeah, clutches are a %@@$*, but I got friends on OEM clutches with 60k+ miles running fine, it's all a matter on how you drive it, but I drive it hard,
laugh.gif
, it's an Evo, it's not meant to be driven slow. Lately though I just cruise in it or just let it sit. It's been through 3 OEM clutches andright now it has a Act Evo Street Disc Clutch Kit (comes with a Flywheel)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

damn, your car was repairable after you rolled it? thats crazy. i hear alot of bad things about evo transmissions and clutches. did put another stock clutch in your evo or did you upgrade it?

Yeah, clutches are a %@@$*, but I got friends on OEM clutches with 60k+ miles running fine, it's all a matter on how you drive it, but I drive it hard,
laugh.gif
, it's an Evo, it's not meant to be driven slow. Lately though I just cruise in it or just let it sit. It's been through 3 OEM clutches and right now it has a Act Evo Street Disc Clutch Kit (comes with a Flywheel)
Actually, i am very salty my friends brother just copped a IX MR for $23k with only 25k miles...

Angel

laugh.gif
, it's an Evo, it's not meant to be driven slow. Lately though I just cruise in it or just let it sit. It's been through 3 OEM clutches and right now it has a Act Evo Street Disc Clutch Kit (comes with a Flywheel)
Actually, i am very salty my friends brother just copped a IX MR for $23k with only 25k miles...

Angel

i always thought about throwing a 9 lb flywheel in my old FC with a 4 puck clutch to wake the car up a little bit. but i didn't wanna go through whatyou are right now from having to slip it so much.
laugh.gif
i miss that car though.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

990155e99061be75bf8a024e717bac508ca7805.jpg
58b2528ec391b6c5b4378d18ce0e1e57243aeaf.jpg
I hope it doesn't just sit in your garage and you take that guy drifting.

l_6126fb29836e874ca5af0c4dac0734bb.jpg

l_394e117629b0e77ec9992e86081cadbc.jpg

after crashing a bunch of times i switched the body kit

drift088_copy.jpg

IMG_4775.JPG

RSX and Integra owners im torn i mean i loved the teg since i was achild and ive been looking at a few 2001's they run for about 8G's i could have that by summer .. but i feel like.. if i save 4 more G's or putgood amount of money down i can get a RSX financed.. hmm tough decision i want to def put some deep dish black rims on it..

^^ go with the teg man. dont go through with that financing crap. you're like 20 something though right?

This thread is
pimp.gif
. It makes me want to throw every paycheck into a new car fund and mod the hell out of it. Problem is I dont know jack about cars
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. Is there any cars sites/forums you guys know that could help a REAL NOOBout? Yea, I didn't really take auto in school
frown.gif

scmtkings4... just saw you asked if i did anything to my 350z, i'm not really gonna do much to it until about 2 yrs off. I'm gonna knock out my studentloans first then i will start to do some stuff, i'll probably just do basic stuff here and there until then.

and I had a first generation RSX Type S, I already miss it, gave me a good 5+ years of nothing but great memories. I was at my dad's on sunday, cleaningsome stuff out of my room there and I found the MRSP window tag, it was bittersweet. I dont even have any pics left b/c they were on my old comp which bit thedust
frown.gif
I have like one pic from the day I brought it home from a onetime use camera

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

RSX and Integra owners im torn i mean i loved the teg since i was a child and ive been looking at a few 2001's they run for about 8G's i could have that by summer .. but i feel like.. if i save 4 more G's or put good amount of money down i can get a RSX financed.. hmm tough decision i want to def put some deep dish black rims on it..

go with the teg! i had a 94 and i was in love with that car. Just sold it this year and i already miss it. Gonna try to get another one very soon

Originally Posted by baller mayo

This thread is
pimp.gif
. It makes me want to throw every paycheck into a new car fund and mod the hell out of it. Problem is I dont know jack about cars
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. Is there any cars sites/forums you guys know that could help a REAL NOOB out? Yea, I didn't really take auto in school
frown.gif

What car(s) are you interested in? Don't worry about being a n00b, we all start at one point or another.

I wasn't really into cars until I got my first one at the summer after high school ended. It was a 93 Accord. I thought about throwing an H22 in thereso I did my research on hondatech.com for that.

I didn't come through with the idea and upgraded to a 2004 Honda Accord coupe. I was on v6performance while I did the little things to it ie HFPsuspension, wheels, HID, catback.

At one point I thought about trading in for an RSX-S so I was clubrsx looking into that.

I then upgraded to a 2005 Evolution VIII and was on evolutionM and socalevo. Learned a lot about how turbos work on these forums and made great real lifefriends too. I was at stage 1+ before I parted her out.

Before upgrading to the Evo, I was looking at several cars. I was on s2ki reading up on S2000s, my350z for 350z's, g35driver for G35 coupes, and NASOICfor STi's, and I forget the name of the site that I was on when I was looking for Volvo S70R's.

Now with the 335i, I mainly stay on E90post and lurk on M3post.

My advice is to stay away from generic site like cardomain. There's a good site for every car out there, just gotta find what you want to be interestedin.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

and I had a first generation RSX Type S, I already miss it, gave me a good 5+ years of nothing but great memories. I was at my dad's on sunday, cleaning some stuff out of my room there and I found the MRSP window tag, it was bittersweet. I dont even have any pics left b/c they were on my old comp which bit the dust
frown.gif
I have like one pic from the day I brought it home from a one time use camera

i feel you on that. i miss my first type-s. i pre-ordered that car in 2001. i dont have any pics of it before it got wrapped around a pole. i shouldvetaken some. then in june of 2002, i bought my blue type-s.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by baller mayo

This thread is
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. Is there any cars sites/forums you guys know that could help a REAL NOOB out? Yea, I didn't really take auto in school
frown.gif

What car(s) are you interested in? Don't worry about being a n00b, we all start at one point or another.

I wasn't really into cars until I got my first one at the summer after high school ended. It was a 93 Accord. I thought about throwing an H22 in there so I did my research on hondatech.com for that.

I didn't come through with the idea and upgraded to a 2004 Honda Accord coupe. I was on v6performance while I did the little things to it ie HFP suspension, wheels, HID, catback.

At one point I thought about trading in for an RSX-S so I was clubrsx looking into that.

I then upgraded to a 2005 Evolution VIII and was on evolutionM and socalevo. Learned a lot about how turbos work on these forums and made great real life friends too. I was at stage 1+ before I parted her out.

Before upgrading to the Evo, I was looking at several cars. I was on s2ki reading up on S2000s, my350z for 350z's, g35driver for G35 coupes, and NASOIC for STi's, and I forget the name of the site that I was on when I was looking for Volvo S70R's.

Now with the 335i, I mainly stay on E90post and lurk on M3post.

My advice is to stay away from generic site like cardomain. There's a good site for every car out there, just gotta find what you want to be interested in.

I own a 2000 impala, completely stock, its nice as it is. Im saving to get a 350z or my friends supra
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the sites. I'll defintely have a look into them.

laugh.gif

Angel

Wow, that's a crazy $#@ deal, looks like the impact of X coming out has something to do with that. Personally thought IX > X.

How the STi looks today:

Latest pick up:

The Daily Driver a.k.a JDM Beater:

My other show car (MR2):

Back
Top Bottom