Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Damn man... My dream car
frown.gif

But you know NT need tagged pics.

dddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss

with out tagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd picccccccssssssssss.

roll.gif
at the house with the pink paint
do you think a nter's gonna find out where you live by the color/pattern of your roof shingles lol

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

roll.gif
at the house with the pink paint
do you think a nter's gonna find out where you live by the color/pattern of your roof shingles lol

who knows.

maybe he was posting from an iphoneE?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Pure comedy when people post sick whips and dont put any kind of proof in it. Then they come with idc if you dont believe me *#**. Id put proof right away.

'06 Honda Civic right next to it is my old whip '00 Pontiac Grand Am
l_0390cccf6d2942559e45cb03cefd1e4d.png

Honda logo was stolen a while back
grin.gif

I'm thinkin about getting a Storm Trooper paint job done on it how much you guys think it'll run me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Pure comedy when people post sick whips and dont put any kind of proof in it. Then they come with idc if you dont believe me *#**. Id put proof right away.

nice sl, i love old school mercedes, hate this new models.

that top is a $%*%@ to take off, you need two people to take it off, mercedes sold them with a top rack that you hung up inside your garage.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

nice sl, i love old school mercedes, hate this new models.

that top is a $%*%@ to take off, you need two people to take it off, mercedes sold them with a top rack that you hung up inside your garage.

Yeah...selling the older one...its a 1987-88 SL560...40,000 miles pristine condition...pretty much brand new....collector's car soon....19k if you'reintereseted.....

but yeah the tops are hard to get off for sure....the soft top is on the rack right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom