Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

I'm pretty shure it's not really what you guys like.

But this is my car

'98 (EDM) Subaru Impreza Wrx STI 555
I live in the Netherlands.

357 Hp(On dyno)
Freshly builth EJ20 re-enforced engine.
Stage 2 clutch
Uk Prodrive open ecu.
3" Open exhaust from turbo to the back of the car from scooby sport.
6kg par flywheel.
Turbo XS blow off valve
5 speed DCCD gearbox

etc. etc

On one you see the mechanic busy with the engine.
On another pic my girl is detailing the rims

2vlv2ux.jpg
I don't think you guys are into these kind of cars..

but here's mine

98 (EDM) Subaru impreza wrx Sti 555
I live in the netherlands.

21l37s6.jpg

2mg3ur5.jpg
10paeyd.jpg

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

This dude is really posting 109348210984 of his SRT Jeep.
laugh.gif

Dont turn into the next Neek, I love neeks XB, but he did show his far too many damn times.

50k for an SRT Jeep thoough?
sick.gif
LOL sorry.
embarassed.gif

It stickered for 49, I got it for 42 with 0 percent financing.

Dont get me wrong, the car is dope homie. Just a tad expensive, you coudve grabbed a G37 or 335i with $40k.

On another note, that 300 up there is atrocious.
laugh.gif

Autozone vents and cheap, ghetto looking 24s.
laugh.gif

Those arent even good examples, more like your typical everyday cars you see too often..

The SRT-8 you don't see too often and is just as luxurious and I'm almost 100% positive would murk those cars in a straight line race. SRT models ftw
pimp.gif
me and spider have similar 1/4 mile #'s
grin.gif

i'm sure from a dig, it'll be a drivers race..

srt jeeps are nice and fast but when i first learned of the sticker price when i was at the ny auto show some while back i was like 49k??
sick.gif

its hot but many people would def pick up something else.

btw those things have TERRIBLE mpg rating

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

Dont turn into the next Neek, I love neeks XB, but he did show his far too many damn times.

sick.gif
LOL sorry.
embarassed.gif

Dont get me wrong, the car is dope homie. Just a tad expensive, you coudve grabbed a G37 or 335i with $40k.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Those arent even good examples, more like your typical everyday cars you see too often..

The SRT-8 you don't see too often and is just as luxurious and I'm almost 100% positive would murk those cars in a straight line race. SRT models ftw
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Are you talking about the one where I gave the time slip? That time slip was for my old 5.7 Jeep (14.2).

I ran the SRT on the 12th of December and I ran a 13.005 at 104.64 mph.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
LOL sorry.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Are you talking about the one where I gave the time slip? That time slip was for my old 5.7 Jeep (14.2).

I ran the SRT on the 12th of December and I ran a 13.005 at 104.64 mph.
oh

Then you'd def embarrass me
laugh.gif

Aint got no pics yet but bout to pickup an old accord.
ohwell.gif

The first car I an call my own tho.
happy.gif

oh

Then you'd def embarrass me
laugh.gif

LOL. And thats bone stock too. I cant wait to add some goodies to this and get it down to 12.4-12.5.

A little video I took a couple days ago. Yes I know about the camera. Someone could have walked by and taken it. LOL

^^^ Im super jealous Srt-8 is one of my fav, that %!%! is so nasty too bad the gas mileage sucks which is why I cant afford one, lol!! Anyway heres my babynothing to fancy done to her just tint, rims, tinted taillights, and red calipers!! Shes gettin old but I love her, she needs a sibling but wifey gets a newwhip first then hopefully my SRT challenger...keep your fingers crossed!!!

242uagg.jpg

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^^^ Im super jealous Srt-8 is one of my fav, that %!%! is so nasty too bad the gas mileage sucks which is why I cant afford one, lol!! Anyway heres my baby nothing to fancy done to her just tint, rims, tinted taillights, and red calipers!! Shes gettin old but I love her, she needs a sibling but wifey gets a new whip first then hopefully my SRT challenger...keep your fingers crossed!!!
I have the same LS430 just Black and no rims.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^^^ Im super jealous Srt-8 is one of my fav, that %!%! is so nasty too bad the gas mileage sucks which is why I cant afford one, lol!! Anyway heres my baby nothing to fancy done to her just tint, rims, tinted taillights, and red calipers!! Shes gettin old but I love her, she needs a sibling but wifey gets a new whip first then hopefully my SRT challenger...keep your fingers crossed!!!

242uagg.jpg

If you wanna sell that Lexus this summer, let me know. I'm gonna sell my ride to buy a gs300 but a ls430 is def way better

Anyone here own a Sentra SE-R SpecV? I'm curious as to how big it is inside. I'm looking at one but I'm almost 6'2 so I'm afraid Iwon't fit.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by StillIn729

2w5ivps.jpg
NICE
that shopping cart is too close to the car.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
I know haha that is why I took the pic, I parked way away from anyoneat Walmart, on the side of the building but some lazy fat %!@ still managed to get a cart near my car

That pic was what I would have taken back in and flipped out about if I saw a scratch

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Nothing special

I hate pic quoting, so I'll just ask; did you take this pic near Calvary Chapel/Target in DB? That's about two blocks from my house haha...

Anyway, on to my S14:

n1036740099_30046271_4208.jpg

Old pic, before the front passenger side was hit.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom