Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

^^You act you ike you dont know, but you get more tail with a Cadillac..

My dad knows a few Japanese mechanics and has been asked to locate 5.0L Mustangs for them...see, the guys overseas dont play around..

Angel

WOW..there is a pick and pull 25 minutes from me. funk me and you need to connect and send these engines over there. I heard LA isnt big on mustangs/foxbodies,is that true?

you joking?

there is a crap load of them, but few people have fully built mustangs..Mustangs are pretty popular in SoCali...but you'll see alot of convertibles, whichI am not a huge fan of..I saw a 92 that was getting 700whp...a majority of the fox bodies are convertibles, the hardtops are very, VERY hard to find..kindalike Grand Nationals, which i have yet to see in the Valley...okay, i saw one really raggity one..

Angel

yeah man i was on a local NorCal ford forum and one guy just moved to the OC and said he rarely sees fox bodies. Yeah man if you trying to flip a notchback,hatchback lx, or a GT lemme know man. we got em all day up here

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

my car.

Mmm that is clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

mad hoodrats go to UCR smh
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
place lets anyone in so people tell me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
~
Ahhh damn it. I better get in then!

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

^ Lol.

You go to UCR? I applied there. And I drive an M3.
frown.gif

eyes.gif
you aren't getting in.

lol joke. but goodluck man. sick m3.

Thanks. How is the school?

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^you should break necks and bring a fox body mustang to Japan. People will prolly line up to see it lol

they're a few 5.0s mustangs around here, they get owned by toyota mark IIs on a daily basis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

they're a few 5.0s mustangs around here, they get owned by toyota mark IIs on a daily basis
laugh.gif
The Chaser owners have too much self-respect to even bother
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dont anger the american muscle lovers. even though theyre thesame cars, for some reason i put the chaser on a higher pedestal.than the mark II and cresta but of all the jzx, my favorite is the verossa. i think it tookover for the chaser.

jzx110.JPG
verossa.jpg
26474_2.jpg

677264_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Jump M4n 23

I was thinking about getting tints, What tints do you recommend? What do you mean by clear corners? YEah and I love the looks i get from driving around in the ES.

i'll try to post some pics of mine in a lil bit. tints, i'd say get 20% but that depends on your state. i would LOVE to go for 20 but i currentlyhave 33 on mine.. i try to stay ALMOST legal. haha but yeah go for the metallic flake black tint.. it's not metallic shiny looking, but it's partiallyade out of metallic flakes. idk how to explain it but i have it on mine and ill show you.

and if you look at the turn signal you can see it's clear instead of amber.
DSC06389.JPG

and the JDM clear corners.. but this is on an australian ES with RX wheels
557.JPG

edit: WOWWWW that is the SICKEST GTO i've ever seen....
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I have a place in my heart for RSXs and TSXs, I wound up with a 325i instead but I was close to one of those.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Wow I remember that post you made when you first got it. It has come a long way.
Thanks. i think im done with appearance mods, next on my list is suspension work.

Back
Top Bottom