Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Dope muscle cars in this thread, heres mine
2085186941_963ba12e43_b.jpg
Wow I remember that post you made when you first got it. It has come a long way.

eek.gif
Why have I not seen this GTO before?
nerd.gif

I need more pics,?
pimp.gif
What year is it?

^What have you done to it? Is it an LS1 or 2? I wanna say 2 if i remember correctly.
It'san ls1 i got it when the ls2 were about to come out but i didnt want to wait.
my mods are:

Carbon Fiber Banshee Ram Air Hood
Kircher Splitter
TSW Thruxton Rims ( 19x8 on front and 19x9.5 in rear)
Dunlop Direzza's DZ101 Tires 275/35/19 in the front and 275/30/19 in the rears
JHP lip spoiler
30% smoked tail and front lights
Lower part of front bumper and trunk panel painted black
Kidney grilles painted black
Window tints (35% in the rear and 50% in the front).

Im planning to het some headers tho but i gotta get shorties ( CA emissions Sucks) and tune, but next on my list is Pedders suspension drop the front by an 1inch and keep the back height stock,

whats your mods on your mustang?

heres another pic
banshee9gj4.jpg

Quad tip borla's

1316587449.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

990155e99061be75bf8a024e717bac508ca7805.jpg
58b2528ec391b6c5b4378d18ce0e1e57243aeaf.jpg

Yooo, that is dope. Some of my friends made a replica of that car on Forza2. never knew you owned it. Thing looks beast.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heres what he made. theres no Sil80s in the game, so they made a S15.

forza2handler18b5ae44dj0.jpg

forza2handler18b5452adu0.jpg

Thank you for the pictures!!!......im gonna save that! they did a great job in making it look like my ride, Im trying to get an rc car done but it seemsimpossible

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm more a fan of Japanese wheels. Even the forged BBS wheels are made in Japan. I think they take the cake of being the lightest and strongest wheels on the market, not to mention the least expensive. While brands that appeal to Euros, ie Enkreuz, DPE, HRE, iForged offer a more 'customized' look since the wheels are made to order for that car specifically. Some of my friends still ponder why I switched from iForged's to Volks. I got the iForged's under the impression that the whole wheel was forged, only to find out that the barrel is not. And not to mention, they cost more than my Volks did, which is truly forged.

What! The barrel isn't forged?! I thought a lot of companies shared the same distributors when it came to the barrels.....I also read aton of horror stories on the quality of iforged.
frown.gif

Hahaha! how cool to see my car in a Video game......A few things are off, how did he do it all? wonder if he could get it to be onpoint

Hahaha! how cool to see my car in a Video game......A few things are off, how did he do it all? wonder if he could get it to be onpoint

Every single decal has to be made layer by layer. none of the ones on your car were pre-made. I cant paint for crap in that game, so its pretty complicated.think it took him a few days to make that.

Well if you see him tell him I said thank you.......is it saved into his game? a memory card? I wanna buy the game now so I can use it lol

Mine isnt a Sil80 it's like a S14.5 kinda lol

The wheels are off because of the Chrome lip and the spoiler is not right in some pictures, the fenders don't have the vents.....lastly the hood does nothave that weird spider looking logo at the very top and it's missing some logos, but other then that it's on point........ask your boy if he couldfinish it totally......id love it

My mods so far are:
JLT Cold Air Intake
Pypes O/R H Pipe (eff CA emmissions lol, but dont tell the cops i said that)
Ford Racing Shelby AxelBack Exhaust
SCT X-Cal 2 2 with Bamachips 91 octane tune
Roush Quarter Window Louvers

I plan on doing suspension next with some Ford Racing springs, Upper/Lower control arms then some 4.10 gears and under drive pullies. Tax season is the BEST!

Well if you see him tell him I said thank you.......is it saved into his game? a memory card? I wanna buy the game now so I can use it lol

The wheels are off because of the Chrome lip and the spoiler is not right in some pictures, the fenders don't have the vents.....lastly the hood does not have that weird spider looking logo at the very top and it's missing some logos, but other then that it's on point........ask your boy if he could finish it totally......id love it

The rims, cant really do anything about them cause we cant paint the lip on the rims. also, the body kits offered in the game are limited. theres a fewgood ones, and then the rest will make your car look like a bat mobile type monstrosity.
laugh.gif

My mods so far are:
JLT Cold Air Intake
Pypes O/R H Pipe (eff CA emmissions lol, but dont tell the cops i said that)
Ford Racing Shelby AxelBack Exhaust
SCT X-Cal 2 2 with Bamachips 91 octane tune
Roush Quarter Window Louvers

I plan on doing suspension next with some Ford Racing springs, Upper/Lower control arms then some 4.10 gears and under drive pullies. Tax season is the BEST!
hell yeah i cant wait for tax returns lol

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

The wheels are off because of the Chrome lip and the spoiler is not right in some pictures, the fenders don't have the vents.....lastly the hood does not have that weird spider looking logo at the very top and it's missing some logos, but other then that it's on point........ask your boy if he could finish it totally......id love it

The rims, cant really do anything about them cause we cant paint the lip on the rims. also, the body kits offered in the game are limited. theres a few good ones, and then the rest will make your car look like a bat mobile type monstrosity.
laugh.gif

Darn the crome lip would have been awesome, Does he have more pix like the first 2 with the correct spolier?

He is missing this logo

7f0157ea9260b2793ad4adbbe07555251da6dea.jpg

And the spider on the hood is different maybe you can see it from this picture

365150ea986eb17b0756f4b7b79ddfdc3380ab0.jpg

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i noticed some of you posted 180s and Silvias... here is my friend's S15

eek.gif
where you guys from? damn i'm jealous of your r32, with somesexy Advans too?
mad.gif
happy.gif
any specs?

nice cars everyone on the last page.
pimp.gif

i'm pushin a saturn right now, i dont wanna talk about it.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom