Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by mieraviking

can someone tell me the differences between the 350z, g35, and the g37?

Well the G35 and the 350z are almost the same car. Think of the 350z as a more slightly cheaper version of a G35 coupe with 2 seats. The G37 is the newgeneration of the G35, more power, better interior, and to some it looks better from outside too. Exterior-wise I still think the G35 looks a lotbetter.
That's a really clean E46. What kind of front bumper is that? All it needs is a drop IMO.

Originally Posted by Ren Nasty

yea, it was more towards hallowed.

but hallowed...wheres the action shots/vids?

really tho, that looks lik NOB's ex drift car.. or maybe it is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

So what are people opinions on the 300ZX? I'm looking to purchase one.

haha, it's the neglected, heavy son of nissan. it's a nice car, and modded right, it's a BEAST.
eek.gif

watch how it slips as it shifts, beautiful!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

So what are people opinions on the 300ZX? I'm looking to purchase one.

There's a lot of fast 300ZX's out there. A lot of the 300ZX owners were pretty sadden when they found out that the 350Z was only going to come inN/A. I love the look of the car, inside and out.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

My 95 SC400 not sure what i wanna do to it yet so it's stock for now except a 12" sub

I'm not sure what style of cars are you in. But if I had that car, it would be slammed on gold Volk CE28s.

Originally Posted by wj4

My 95 SC400 not sure what i wanna do to it yet so it's stock for now except a 12" sub

I'm not sure what style of cars are you in. But if I had that car, it would be slammed on gold Volk CE28s.

vip or dorifto? nice car btw
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

can someone tell me the differences between the 350z, g35, and the g37?

Well the G35 and the 350z are almost the same car. Think of the 350z as a more slightly cheaper version of a G35 coupe with 2 seats. The G37 is the new generation of the G35, more power, better interior, and to some it looks better from outside too. Exterior-wise I still think the G35 looks a lot better.
That's a really clean E46. What kind of front bumper is that? All it needs is a drop IMO.

350z has slighty more power and is a true sports car where the g35 mixes performence with luxury
i think the g37's are ok but not as nice as the g35

i'm hoping Nissan gets the 370z correct and not a slighty revamped 350z

thought it would be fun to share these pics..after a late night run..
26d254dedfb58fc3070b734c2abb82af52154cd.pjpg
81d357f4e096b405f03409bebcea2395004909f.pjpg

yes, I LOVE THIS car...and yes, I use it

Angel

wj4 I had to put my front license plate back on the other day. Cop got my neighbor parked on the street for no front license plate... residential suburb alsonot a main road or anything. Luckily I was in the back washing my car when it happened, pulled it out front and saw the same cop drive down the street. Grabbed my lic plate bracket and got to work, now my car looks funny
laugh.gif

Window tint is off and I love it... no updated pics yet - I can't keep my car clean with this weather/salt

nice SC.. i wouldn't mind owning one of those as a daily driver..

my 04 IS is going to hit 100K soon. SMH

Originally Posted by ucbearcats27

wj4 I had to put my front license plate back on the other day. Cop got my neighbor parked on the street for no front license plate... residential suburb also not a main road or anything. Luckily I was in the back washing my car when it happened, pulled it out front and saw the same cop drive down the street. Grabbed my lic plate bracket and got to work, now my car looks funny
laugh.gif

Window tint is off and I love it... no updated pics yet - I can't keep my car clean with this weather/salt

I'm still good on that, lol. Everytime I see a cop car, it gives me a thrill like I was in the Evo with the possible chance of getting pulled over. Yeah, I know I'm a weirdo.

I would love to have a car to VIP out, but it'd have to be a right one. A luxury sedan on bags, with some flashy wheels on stretched tires, kit,curtains on the windows, and exhaust.

so the 350z is faster than the infinitis?

It's a little faster but not that much. Less than ~1 second in a 1/4 mile.
Angel-I've cut back myself. In the 11 months of owning the car, I'm at 17,500 miles now. Still higher than I'd like.
frown.gif

wj4 wrote:

I'm still good on that, lol. Everytime I see a cop car, it gives me a thrill like I was in the Evo with the possible chance of getting pulled over. Yeah, I know I'm a weirdo.

I'm the same way, but i provoke them..I reinstalled my short ram intake and it kinda sounds like a blow off valve, so i always boost and shift soit makes the blowoff sounds whenever a cop is around...
Angel-I've cut back myself. In the 11 months of owning the car, I'm at 17,500 miles now. Still higher than I'd like.

but isn't that normal for BMWs? I always wondered why a majority of the used BMW have super high mileage..I just thought people drove them alot..
mieraviking wrote:
so the 350z is faster than the infinitis?

last i checkd, the 350 was slightly faster since the G35 was heavier..

Angel

but isn't that normal for BMWs? I always wondered why a majority of the used BMW have super high mileage..I just thought people drove them alot..
Nah, 90% of BMW's are leased and they never give you more than 12k a year. Most of these guys drive 4-6k a year on their BMW, lol. In onecase, this kid was on the verge of returning his lease, but had soo many miles over the limit. And the penalty is pretty $ for the over used miles. He endedup buying out the car since it was THAT much more for the penalty miles.

There are some people that lease their BMW and spend all of the allowed miles in the AGREEMENT in less than one year, but they would trade the lease in foranother one sooner or later. These guys are nuts, trading in their car for the same exact car 6-8 months later because they got bored of the color.

The avg American driver drives 12-15k miles a year. I think it's almost impossible in Southern California to do that if your work, school, whatever ismore than 15 miles away each way.

Originally Posted by Mu9enx

Originally Posted by Ren Nasty

yea, it was more towards hallowed.

but hallowed...wheres the action shots/vids?

really tho, that looks lik NOB's ex drift car.. or maybe it is
eek.gif
Haha ill be right back im gonna take pics of it in my garadge.......tagged lol

lol i love my commute to work.

my mustang was purchased sept 4th 07 with 14 miles on her and now has 3150 miles. my commute to work is 1.1 mile.

Back
Top Bottom