PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

solarius49

Banned
408212_10150490379233693_500208692_9062000_1871226848_n.jpg
580562_10150659991523693_500208692_9637577_461948546_n.jpg

Why do people keep making this thread when it will eventually get closed....yours isn't gonna be any different son.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Why do people keep making this thread when it will eventually get closed....yours isn't gonna be any different son.
eh why not?  i just hoped that NT can be grownups?

Now yall know NT cant have nice things
30t6p3b.gif

I see other forums with PYP threads and their at around 200+ pages with no
nonsense or PS's, civilized.

The inevitable ALWAYS happens
nerd.gif

problem is mods lock it before they even get going or anyone does anything suspension worthy now...because of the old PYP threads 

da irony is WDYW which is basically a PYP with added emphasis on da outfit got zero qualms.... when it was in general though... LOL

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da irony is WDYW which is basically a PYP with added emphasis on da outfit got zero qualms.... when it was in general though... LOL

yeah i already know lol

I will play along. Here is a pic from like 2 years ago, only differnce is my hairline has stated lebroning a little. feels batman
embarassed.gif

25rnthe.jpg

I don't see anything particularly ironic about that.  Each section is its own microcosm.  In "Sneaker Showcase," people try to get attention through material goods: shoes, outfits, etc.  Here in "GenPop," as Dirty calls it, those desperate for attention reach waaaaaaay too hard for laughs.  

So, you tell me what's likely to happen when people post pictures of themselves in here. 

Naturally we're going to lock the thread if things get out of hand, because we have THOUSANDS of other active threads to worry about.  If you don't like it, stop REWARDING the people who ruin these threads.  The only reason they do it is for your collective approval anyway.  

That bobby hill photoshop is me 

Even so, if this thread is to stay open obviously we don't want it going that route. 

5vdiz7.jpg

Sup

Edit: Was this just locked then unlocked?
laugh.gif

Mods feeling generous...or setting up a trap to juke the stats
nerd.gif

Is this a go then Meth?

I kind of want to enjoy this Mavs/Thunder game... so if I wanted to be selfish about this I'd just lock it up, but I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt for now.

However, the thread will be locked if this gets out of hand.  You can't control what other people post, but you can control 1) what YOU post  2) how you react to other people's posts.  We're NOT going to allow these threads if they're roasts.  It's only allowed if you want to use it to become better acquainted with your fellow members.

It's a collective responsibility.  Obviously our staff members do their part to keep things respectful, but in order to keep the thread OPEN you all will have to step up, too.  That means reporting any violations as soon as they occur and moving the thread BEYOND those violations rather than celebrating them.  

If I have to clean up ONE post, it takes maybe a minute.  If that ONE post is quoted ten times, that's a much bigger problem and that's the sort of thing that will jeopardize the thread.

It should go without saying that anyone who insults another user in here - and that includes insulting comparison pictures etc. - will be banned on the spot.  Anyone who QUOTES those violations will also be penalized.  Assuming you can live with the above, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom