Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

6s!!! I was in the 6th grade when the Maroon and Sport blue 6s dropped, finally have the chance to get them (hopefully)

Everything else like the 5s, 8s, and 12s are cool, but I'm not 100% on getting those

It's a safe bet that we will see retro style boxes for the 5s 23rd anniversary (3s for '11, 4s for '12)

Black/Infrared 6s for 2014!!!

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Excited about the Grapes! Why are they releasing the Aqua VIIIs again? Let the 2007's breeeeathe!

If 6 years isn't breathing I don't want to live 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

6s!!! I was in the 6th grade when the Maroon and Sport blue 6s dropped, finally have the chance to get them (hopefully)

Everything else like the 5s, 8s, and 12s are cool, but I'm not 100% on getting those

It's a safe bet that we will see retro style boxes for the 5s 23rd anniversary (3s for '11, 4s for '12)

Black/Infrared 6s for 2014!!!
Good eye. I never even noticed that it had been 23 yrs for each of those sneakers. But sheesh 2013 is a heckuva year. Grapes, Fire Reds, Laneys, Aqua 8s?! I done died and went ta heavenz lawwwwd

I think most of the kicks listed will eventually release. Jordan Brand has been dropping everything lately. Looks like I might be done with JB after 2013.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

do yall who say too soon realize that they do cycles every 5-6 years? 

if aquas released in 2007, 2013 makes sense.

That's the truth. It's the same as it's always been though. Hell, even the XI's retro'd 5-6 years after they initially appeared. It's been the same cycle pretty much since the beginning of the retro game with Nike/JB.
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Aquas originally released in 1993, and weren't seen again until 2007... nearly 15 years.

Even longer for shoes like the White/Infrared 6's, or the Maroon 6's said to be rumored.

There is no "5-6 year cycle"... JB just happened to milk the F out of their line these last few years... this is a new marketing method and only time will tell if it remains this way.... this is NOT the way it used to be..
I think dude meant 5-6 between retro releases, not the time when the OG was released and first retro came out. For example if a shoe retroed in 2005, it would re-retro in 2010. 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think most of the kicks listed will eventually release. Jordan Brand has been dropping everything lately. Looks like I might be done with JB after 2013.

We all said this once in our lives...

Originally Posted by Dric

Originally Posted by blacklion23

We all said this once in our lives...
So true

Finally a word on those VI's Maroon & Sport Blue. *getting this for sure*

Something tells me those XIII's will not come w/ 3M, just like the Flints. smh

Columbia or Blk/Red XI, will get them either way.

Forgetting about IV's Blk/Cement.

Those are the only thing I'm looking forward to, not looking pass 2012.

8s were a no brainer release since 8.0s released this year....just one pair of 13s? theyll probably throw in a couple more colorways in there......too many releases all together....recession is over?
laugh.gif

Only shoes on that list that I'd be interested in are:

-AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO SEPTEMBER SPORT BLUE- FALL

-AIR JORDAN 11 COLUMBIA -CHRISTMAS 2012

-AIR JORDAN 5 GRAPE ICE-NEW EMERALD -SUMMER 2013

-AIR JORDAN 5 FIRE RED -SPRING 2013

-AIR JORDAN 5 WHITE/VARISTY BLUE/VARISTY MAIZE- SUMMER 2013

I just hope that they get it right and release the 6's as Sport Blue and not September Blue.

And can they please stop putting "23" on the 5's?  It's getting ridiculous. 
30t6p3b.gif

Sport Blue 6's...Yes! I hope this is true been waiting along time for these.

We will see what actually comes out. I am still waiting for confirmation on the Taxi XII, Indigo XIV, and Oxidized XIV that were all "supposed to be dropping" this year.

I guarantee the 13s won't have 3m & they'll throw a "23" on the side of the Grapes...I'll pass

Originally Posted by calikush

I'd buy 5x pairs of maroons and september 6's. They're my #1 and #2 favorite j's.

No offense but I hate post like this. It's always obscure colorways that haven't dropped that are suddenly everyone's favorite Jordan ever.

i hope playoff 8's come out and a new colorway wouldn't be so bad either. im interested in how the db 5's will come out as well. i want the bred 13's too.

Damn lot of you guys really excited for those maroons and sport blues, they are average to me

from the recent 7s that dropped, im kinda happy i picked up my french blue 7s already. but why is JB doing this. if they continue to release all these shoes with very crappy material then they will lose a lot of the old head(me included) buyers.

Back
Top Bottom