Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

Yeah i'm curious to see if the doernbecher 5's will be dope as the 3, I'm so pissed I missed out on the db 3's those are so sexy

This is why it's dumb to spend so much on older kicks, they will eventually retro them - there's too much money to be had for JB/Nike.

I missed out on the Grape V back in 06 but didn't care because I knew JB would release them again.

3 pairs of

Grape V
Fire Red V
Laney V
Blk/Red XIII

2 pairs of

Blk/Aqua 8's
White/Red 8's

And as many Columbia XI's I can get!

Grapes will be an instant cop
Aquas will be copped(regretted selling my pair)
I hope the XIII will have 3m (please please please have 3m)

Maroons, septembers, black red 13s, grapes, and aquas. Definitely sounds too good to be true. Why are the releasing the fire red 5s again. Good gosh these come out every year now.

never cared for the maroons but those pics last page just made me appreciate them. they'll probably look terrible tho

French Blue VII, Columbias, and Grapes
pimp.gif

-AIR JORDAN 8 BLACK/CHROME TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BRING CONCORD/AQUA TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 WHITE-BLACK-TRUE RED TBA 2013

eek.gif

tumblr_lo8na4buYq1qfif01.gif

Grape and fire red V's to replace the ones I have beaten.
DB V's might be worth a look.
EVERYTHING ELSE = PASS

All these releases are a reminder Gentry is not heading JB... He said retros would be limited and few in between... Looks like his bosses wanted to make money instead... I am NOT complaining coz we all can get our grails sooner or later.

I need those Grapes. I always wanted a pair. Just don't want to pay 400 plus for a pair

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

I need those Grapes. I always wanted a pair. Just don't want to pay 400 plus for a pair
it will probably be retail next year lol

the aqua and chrome 8s are all im getting..If these do come out.
not really fond of the grape 5s anymore.

Back
Top Bottom