Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

h0vit0 wrote:
taxi xiis come out this year and with the flu games back in 09 i hope the bred xii doesnt come out so soon

I hope the Black/Red XII does drop with leather, because the ones that dropped in 09 are a disgrace IMO.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Well damn!

Will be forced to make at least 6 purchases from this list.

..but you're not "forced"...and most likely quality will suck (as always). When these shoes drop, dudes will be moaning about glue stains..and lack of quality leather..etc.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

too many re-re-releases.

This. JB is running out of ideas. They seem scared to retro anything above 15(prolly should be though). Everything coming out lately came out in 05/06 already. Them two 6s are pretty much the two only things to come out that have never been retroed.

Edit: and I hope they get the playoff 8s right this time. Aside from the red pull tab, the overall color and shape just looked OFF to me in 07. Pretty much the only time I was turned off enough to not cop a retro ironically

I am skeptical about this list...With everything dropping from the past 2-3 years, plus these rumoured late 2012-2013 release, JB will have nothing left to retro 2014 ?We've had 3's, 4's this year, long awaited 10's and 12's, most of the 13's, Concords , Sj, cool greys, Bordeaux 7's , 9's, a bunch of 6's last year !There has been ALOT of heat :0

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Well damn!

Will be forced to make at least 6 purchases from this list.

..but you're not "forced"...and most likely quality will suck (as always). When these shoes drop, dudes will be moaning about glue stains..and lack of quality leather..etc.
laugh.gif
Hush.

Like I said, I'm making at least 6 purchases from this list.

Originally Posted by Vuey

I am skeptical about this list...With everything dropping from the past 2-3 years, plus these rumoured late 2012-2013 release, JB will have nothing left to retro 2014 ?We've had 3's, 4's this year, long awaited 10's and 12's, most of the 13's, Concords , Sj, cool greys, Bordeaux 7's , 9's, a bunch of 6's last year !There has been ALOT of heat :0

they can retro every 5-10 years and make new colorways.

I can't believe anyone besides old-heads are looking forward to the Sport Blue & Maroon VI's. I don't remember people S'ing a brick for the White/Varsity Red VI's or even the White/Infareds from the pack. To me the Sport Blue & Maroon are a boring colorway that was practically done 2 years ago with the releases I just mentioned. 
I guess its cool that it's the first retro of an OG c/w but I can't believe its gathering this level of a response. 

And to the dude a few pages back- don't expect the Maroons to come with a white Jumpman & especially not a white Nike Air on the back. Expect a big fat ugly Maroon jumpman smack dab on the heel. And probably a unnecessary maroon accent somewhere on the upper to go with it. 

I seriously doubt JB retros anything over XV, and I wouldn't if I were them either lol. I'd like to see Indiglo XIV's though. 

& btw, after buying the Raging Bull pack, I refuse to spend my hard-earned cash on a pair of V's with a ****** jumpman on the back & stupid '23' on the side. Thanks anyway JB 
roll.gif
I'll rock my '00 Metallic V's til the soles fall off then buy another pair then repeat.

All in all- only MAYBES on that list are the VI's, XI's and Chrome VIII's. Just my .02

I just won a pair of indigos on eBay for $150 so I want a retro but I need them Og still without the ribbing on the side and not some dull a s s color.

Back
Top Bottom