Power Balance

no, not comic quest..
but my bad, i forgot the name of the store..
but you won't miss it coz its only one store selling those kinds of stuff on that level..i think it's beside a store selling beads and bracelets..

@jdmralliart i only saw the "genuine authentic" from the power balance website itself. i also checked the power balance from health and beyond but i did not see the "genuine authentic" from the one they are selling. it's just the same as the one that my office mate sold to me. too bad my power balance has no warranty.

What's the box and packaging of the original Power Balance?

I see a lot of different boxes and packaging everywhere!

^ two kinds of legit boxes

Gray and black/blue. The black/blue ones started in 2010.

Here's the thing though. Even if you order via the Power Balance website, they cannot guarantee you which model (with < > or without) or box they'll send.

Anyhow, I've seen fake gray boxes though that have either too dark or too light hue.

Thanks for the info!

smile.gif

Hello everyone,My friend tried his pb on me and base on my perception i do feel the effect. But how long does the "power" effect of the PB last? Will it still be effective after 5-10 years? or as long as hindi pa napuputol hindi mawawala yung effect?

I think,its power is in the hologram so as long a its its intact,it "should" work...
Or maybe as long as our mind believes so
wink.gif

sorry for out of topic but i saw something in rudy project trinoma para ciang power balance EFX ang twag nla hologram dn pero mas effective daw 2k ang price so sa tingin ko mas ok to kasi wla pang mga fake hehehhe

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

ang daming gutom na mga bata dyan para mag lustay kayo ng pera para sa 2K na goma
tired.gif

mabubusog ba ang mga gutom na bata kung di na bibili ng PB mga tao?

messed up analogy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

ang daming gutom na mga bata dyan para mag lustay kayo ng pera para sa 2K na goma
tired.gif

mabubusog ba ang mga gutom na bata kung di na bibili ng PB mga tao?

messed up analogy.
laugh.gif

lol hahaha

so many pb has been coming out lately, it's really so hard to tell if its authentic.. better buy from a reputable seller or from a friend you really know who won't shortchange you.

^in my opinion, its really hard to tell wether its fake or not. so best bet is to buy it thru their website. you also get a 30 days warranty.

honestly i dont know how to determine a legit one, but i think sporthouse is an all original store. or i maybe wrong. @jdmralliart. try sporthouse on the nearest waltermart. HTH

went to Stoked shop @ Tnoma, i noticed PB bracelet being sold there are same to those at tiange.

Back
Top Bottom