POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The more that I'm thinking about it, the more upset I'm getting. The guy we met in the first minute of episode 1 of season 1 was not going let that little clown threaten him, then call him by his government name all at his daughter's grave.

Ghost should've put multiple bullets in Dre's chest then buried him at the cemetary

The more that I'm thinking about it, the more upset I'm getting. The guy we met in the first minute of episode 1 of season 1 was not going let that little clown threaten him, then call him by his government name all at his daughter's grave.

Ghost should've put multiple bullets in Dre's chest then buried him at the cemetary
You dudes really cry all the time about everything.
Damn it's the first episode of the season. How about you let things play out a bit. Ghost ain't ever been about messy killings that can be traced back to him.
How did y'all turn Ghost into this super killer?
Have we been watching the same show?

Damn it's the first episode of the season. How about you let things play out a bit. Ghost ain't ever been about messy killings that can be traced back to him.

Get your panties out of a bunch.

Ghost not a super killer but managed to kill his either drug syndicate with minimal effort
Ghost not a super killer but managed to kill his drug connect who was under federal custody
Ghost not a super killer but managed to kill the ultimate drug connect who was always 50 steps ahead

But Ghost is going to run up in a warehouse and get shot by Dre of all people. That would have been the messiest killing ever. Ghost just ran up in the warehouse and got into an aimless shoot out. That wasn't messy at all

Have YOU been watching the show? :lol: Because that’s pretty much exactly what Ghost is. You don’t remember him killing off all those dealers and leaving those cards on the scene so ppl thought the Jiminez did it? Getting rid of Milan & Lobos? Do you know WHY his name is Ghost?

But Dre is the one who made him bleed? :lol:

Have YOU been watching the show? :lol: Because that’s pretty much exactly what Ghost is. You don’t remember him killing off all those dealers and leaving those cards on the scene so ppl thought the Jiminez did it? Getting rid of Milan & Lobos? Do you know WHY his name is Ghost?

But Dre is the one who made him bleed? :lol:
Man Ghost been stuck on the same piece of p***y
For 5 seasons. How is that the make up of a stone cold gangsta? I think you're confusing Ghost with Kanan.
Ghost is good doing sneaky ish he's not out front with it. Now that N***a Kanan would have left Dre slumped right next to baby girl and then pissed on him:lol:

Man Ghost been stuck on the same piece of p***y
For 5 seasons. How is that the make up of a stone cold gangsta? I think you're confusing Ghost with Kanan.
Ghost is good doing sneaky ish he's not out front with it. Now that N***a Kanan would have left Dre slumped right next to baby girl and then pissed on him:lol:
Yea you haven’t been watching :lol: you have no idea what I’m talking about

Riq wit the heads up text tho?! Who makin F*** Tariq shirts tho...They got Dre lookin like the new Ghost and Ghost lookin like a bihh forreal...

Kanan is a super killer?

ohhh.png

Ghost and Tommy needed Turtle to get a doctor :smh:

Ghost was introduced as this boss intelligent super criminal and he can't even get a doctor in the city to pull a bullet out. They didn't have any friends and family of their own besides LaLa? Ghost was the pallbearer at his daughters funeral?

This show :smh: Dre being some sort of evil genius.

The best part of the show was the Fab and Jada song

Back
Top Bottom