POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tariq trying to protect Dre because he feels like Dre didn’t do anything wrong. Dre was the one that warned him to stay away from Kanan and his crew. Still don’t understand how he can choose him over his family though. That got his sister killed and will probably (hopefully) get him killed.

I wonder if Tommy and his father will team up to take out the Italian mob dudes now that Tommy has messed up..::

For those to be the best hitters...they got taken out with TOO much ease. I don't think one died though. I am curious to see what happens. I don't like how they make Tommy's character be so corny and all up in your personal space. When he was cutting the deal at the table I was like geez...back up from his face. I think Kanan is playing both sides somehow...where was he in the warehouse? All of a sudden he comes through in the end...? weak

For those to be the best hitters...they got taken out with TOO much ease. I don't think one died though. I am curious to see what happens. I don't like how they make Tommy's character be so corny and all up in your personal space. When he was cutting the deal at the table I was like geez...back up from his face. I think Kanan is playing both sides somehow...where was he in the warehouse? All of a sudden he comes through in the end...? weak

Another problem I had. If those are your two best, what does that say for your organization :smh:

Tariq is loyal to dre still? I didn't get that. I thought it was a set up. He confirmed with Ghost when he went to carry the Casket by giving him a nod.

That guy who vouched for Tommy is gonna get killed for vouching for Tommy.

Tommy went to the hitmen without Vincent's approval.

That got them killed because they told Tommy anything we do has to go through Vincent.

That guy who vouched for Tommy is gonna get killed for vouching for Tommy.

Tommy went to the hitmen without Vincent's approval.

That got them killed because they told Tommy anything we do has to go through Vincent.

The writing for new "problems" is so trash on this show. You could see this coming as soon as they pulled up for tommy to meet vicent. Everything is sloppy.

Writing is bad.... Tariq's character would be dead in real life.

Ghost should've had the hammer on him...

Tommy might get smoked this season.

Ms Valdes is hated but I want those guts

I still can't get over the fact that Tommy had the balls to do what the Italian dude told him not to on their first meeting with the top guy. :lol: You want their help but can't follow simple instructions B.

man i just knew dre was going to get clapped for the season opener would of been epic. Not tariq being a BAN and giving dre the heads up :smh:

was not expecting them to turn this dre beef into a whole season.

and yall saying ghost should of got dre at the grave, im sure dre showed up strapped.

The grave is hands down my favorite scene in the entire power series.

It was powerful af!!!!

SPOILER

The fact Dre got the balls to pull up on G like that.

Then to give him the card that Ghost was once very very afraid of.

Then Ghost rips that bish up damn near instantly showing MF I got nothing left so bring it!

Brilliant

Tommy and Ghost should of had more than handguns when they went to clip Dre and Cristobal. Hell atleast have more than one extra clip.

I chuckled when Tommy pulled out that knife right before Kanan saved them.

The grave is hands down my favorite scene in the entire power series.

It was powerful af!!!!

SPOILER

The fact Dre got the balls to pull up on G like that.

Then to give him the card that Ghost was once very very afraid of.

Then Ghost rips that bish up damn near instantly showing MF I got nothing left so bring it!

Brilliant

4ee8964b48e29fcd45c2dadf00f1afb8.gif

Tariq acting out because his parents don't ever whoop his ***

Tasha should've been killed by the 3rd episode of Season 1. Broad think she's Griselda Negro, makes me cringe every time she opens her mouth to Ghost.
Tariq gotta get shot in his stomach
Andre should've been dead long ago, this dude running around with a Mohawk and I'm supposed to believe he's the top shotta :rolleyes
Kanan gonna do some Kanan **** soon and flip on everybody
Keisha gonna end up a casualty of war
AUSA Valdez need to get her 'It's the law and that's that!' *** locked up
Tariq need to get stabbed too

Back
Top Bottom