POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Writing is all over the place. They're gonna milk it the most they can.

Tariq going to be locked up in Juve. Angela and Tasha fall in love. Opps dig up Raina and do make videos like that Chappelle skit. Lala let's Ghost hit. Tasha kills Lala. Turtle got the laptop and snitches.
:lol: wut

I don't think Dre has ever been hated. I think everyone has had a wtf relationship with his character, because of how inconsistent he's been. He's gone from being basically a corner dude to tricking and outsmarting Ghost and Kanan.

Nah we hate Dre.

I watch this show cause 50 funny as **** and cause it’s just a bunch of black and Puerto Rican’s but this show is just so bad. The acting has gotten worse, the story gets worse and worse. Angela is just casually leaving the crime scene and says I’m not here. That’s not suspicious when she’s already been in trouble? She not that dumb. Internal Affairs luckily seeing her and seeing her card by chance. The lady going to NY because of a voice she thinks is Ghost. Dre doing a magic trick and escaping death somehow and getting away from four killers. Show is just ****in awful, I hate it. I’m offended they even wrote that and shot it and allowed it to stay

But I’ll keep watching it

Leave Riq ALONE!!!

He gon figure it out!

tenor.gif

the only time riq gets scared is when james switches into ghost when confronting him, like he did in that hallway ..he should've squared up on the lil muhfuqka... how them the best hitters when they ain't eem knock dre out with anything, use a plate, stab him one good time, a rubber mallet something, gun butt him ... you tryna duct tape & kidnap a grown man without maiming him first, wrestling with him like ya'll playin' flag football. lol. the bloody la arana card shows it's face again ...the funniest parts are kanan's lines ...like when the woman asked him to open the car door ..."well what bxtch, yo hands ain't broke?" had me absolutely folded, lol.

Larenz Tate feels so out of place. It seems like he's trying to hard to play the character who has the good guy front while he's scheming in the background.

the only time riq gets scared is when james switches into ghost when confronting him, like he did in that hallway ..he should've squared up on the lil muhfuqka... how them the best hitters when they ain't eem knock dre out with anything, use a plate, stab him one good time, a rubber mallet something, gun butt him ... you tryna duct tape & kidnap a grown man without maiming him first, wrestling with him like ya'll playin' flag football. lol. the bloody la arana card shows it's face again ...the funniest parts are kanan's lines ...like when the woman asked him to open the car door ..."well what bxtch, yo hands ain't broke?" had me absolutely folded, lol.

Stop yelling.

Larenz Tate feels so out of place. It seems like he's trying to hard to play the character who has the good guy front while he's scheming in the background.
He just needs more screen time.
Why he's not getting it makes sense, he will steal the spotlight.
I'm cool with his charisma, I believe it.

The woman was Roxy Reynolds with that mass :evil::evil:

Larenz Tate is just a matter of time before they drop the bomb how crooked he is. The foreshadowing with him has been as well written as the rest of the show.

He just needs more screen time.
Why he's not getting it makes sense, he will steal the spotlight.
I'm cool with his charisma, I believe it.

giphy.gif

Why is this dude Tommy so dumb ? Dude just finds out who his father is and is accepted in the Italian organization AND THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS GO AGAINST THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.

Seems like Riq is the most hated in this thread but I cant see how it aint Tommy. Homeboy is always OD with it.

Why is this dude Tommy so dumb ? Dude just finds out who his father is and is accepted in the Italian organization AND THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS GO AGAINST THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.

Seems like Riq is the most hated in this thread but I cant see how it aint Tommy. Homeboy is always OD with it.
Tommy ain't listened since season one and been a hot head. I expected Tommy to do exactly what he did.

I knew Dre wasn't gonna get killed in the first episode or maybe at all this season when I seen him in the posters for the show

Angela suck at lying, that other Puerto Rican mami already know she dirty.

That was cold as hell when Dre stepped to Ghost like "You strapped, not at your daughters grave".

I didn't understand that either cause if I was living the lifestyle that Ghost and Tommy are, I'd be strapped EVERYWHERE. I'd be on the toilet with mine...lol I know NYC has those tough gun laws though.

Back
Top Bottom