POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

damn I need to go back n rewatch that scene..if he was doing that then my whole opinion of him will change lol

watched both eps out so far and it's pretty interesting. the thing that gets me though is the dialogue. I mean do they really talk like that? Got me laughing when the white dude was saying "We ice who need to ice" :lol:
also the part where the he was having dinner with the wife and talking about that chop shop talk. I get that they need to talk in codes and everything but it just sounds so lame using that analogy.

show is pretty awful. bad acting, stupid plot. I'm giving it a chance, but **** is hella *** tho.

white dude looks like eminem. everybody wears hella makeup on the show and its very noticeable.

yea show was pretty awful until this week. Best ep I've seen so far. Damn feels like everything the wife does annoys me now. Everything she does, the way she acts. like yo plz stf up

eminem is a hot head. dude is like rico. needs to cool out.

angie reminds me of my ex...so i'm down with her. I'd beat doz

Just caught up with episode 3.

Seems to be getting better. I like how the keychain thing came back up but not in the predictable "my wife found my keychain" thing.

Tommy is a hot head and I know we are made to dislike him but he does some pretty cool stuff. I felt like he would've been the one actually selling bad yayo in the club but I guess its not him (which is good).

50 finally showing up. I wonder how much they will let his character grow since he is locked up. I couldn't really decide if he is happy his son is getting down or not.

Just caught up with episode 3.

Seems to be getting better. I like how the keychain thing came back up but not in the predictable "my wife found my keychain" thing.

Tommy is a hot head and I know we are made to dislike him but he does some pretty cool stuff. I felt like he would've been the one actually selling bad yayo in the club but I guess its not him (which is good).

50 finally showing up. I wonder how much they will let his character grow since he is locked up. I couldn't really decide if he is happy his son is getting down or not.
I think 50 gave his son dirt on Ghost, judging by the way Ghost reacted to that whole conversation

im tryna tell yall Tommy is the best character, dude had me rolling when he said, " I thought I cooked him medium rare" lol

Last edited:
Sean already has dirt on ghost tho. He clearly sees ghost swerve on his chick with Angela. I'm sure 50 has much deeper dirt on Ghost tho.

Tommy's medium rare line was kinda funny.

There's a possibility of 50's character getting bigger if he gets out.

I feel like they might eventually let him out and play a 50 vs. ghost angle. Even tho ghost is taking care of his kid, he didnt seem to happy when his son was talking bout ghost

There's a possibility of 50's character getting bigger if he gets out.

I feel like they might eventually let him out and play a 50 vs. ghost angle. Even tho ghost is taking care of his kid, he didnt seem to happy when his son was talking bout ghost
i think he was upset, because he didn't want his son getting into  that lifestyle

Yea because he followed it with "I knew this day would come."

Any symbolism/foreshadowing with the dolphin choking his little girl you think? Kind of like messing with Angela is going to kill/hurt his family...

Tommy is ok, but that temper and hot headedness is going to get them in some trouble. 

Can't wait until they trace back who is dealing the drugs in the night club and they catch that guy too.

Hmmm could be but u never know.. in regards to Sean getting involved in that life. Ghost is def trying to keep him on the outter limits anyways.

Ghost also mentioned how 50 did "what he had to do" to survive. I wonder what put him away and why Sean was mad at it.

The funniest dude is the pedophile snitch, his dialogue with the agents always crack me up. I don't understand how the wife can be mad at Ghost for trying to get clean and probably out of the drug game. 

Only saw bits of pieces of the new episode. Will watch the whole thing tonight. But couldn't help wonder....

Who the **** jacks a van filled with drugs ALONE with a pump action shotgun?

The funniest dude is the pedophile snitch, his dialogue with the agents always crack me up. I don't understand how the wife can be mad at Ghost for trying to get clean and probably out of the drug game. 
Because in that first episode, she saw the money he made for the night and it wasn't as much as he makes dealing. She doesn't want to lose or leave the lifestyle that she is accustomed to. That and his street cred and being respected.

Like when he asked her "what did you think I would be when you got with me?" and her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in NY." 

Only saw bits of pieces of the new episode. Will watch the whole thing tonight. But couldn't help wonder....

Who the **** jacks a van filled with drugs ALONE with a pump action shotgun?
I think since he had the drop on them he thought he was good. I want to know more info about the chick that was on the motorcycle

Because in that first episode, she saw the money he made for the night and it wasn't as much as he makes dealing. She doesn't want to lose or leave the lifestyle that she is accustomed to. That and his street cred and being respected.

Like when he asked her "what did you think I would be when you got with me?" and her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in NY." 
I understand that but she can't be naive on how this ends for people living that life, actually she is naive when  she told Ghost he's not like other dealers who got caught after he told her it doesn't end well for those who stay in the game

I think since he had the drop on them he thought he was good. I want to know more info about the chick that was on the motorcycle

I understand that but she can't be naive on how this ends for people living that life, actually she is naive when  she told Ghost he's not like other dealers who got caught after he told her it doesn't end well for those who stay in the game
I believe that is the chick from the first jacking that his crew had. I remember them saying something about a chick with crazy sneakers. Just like the end of the 2nd one that was her walking away at the end of the episode. The question is, who is she working for? She definitely can't be the leader of it running around doing the dirt herself. 

Exactly, almost like she really thinks they are untouchables or something.

Back
Top Bottom