POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

nah, cheaper to off her. like dude said, too much info is known by her and too big of a risk. and now with all that's going on between her and Sean it'd be better to get rid of her.

They have a child together. It's not that simple.

His wife is annoying as ****. Like she got anything to do with moving product.

She is truly trifling. Called the driver in to watch her wash her *** :smh: .

Who was the dude the connect had hanging upside down while talking to Ghost?

Didn't take long for him to pipe his ex either on an episode where loyalty was stressed.

I wanna know who Lubose had hanging upside down. Ghost wife gonna cause problems. Either directly or with 50 son.

:pimp: good episode....4 episodes down...4 to go

Also wanna know who was hanging upside down

Last edited:
I really want to see a flashback of ghost and tommy coming up. They looked like they put in work

Ghost wife is such a slide 
mean.gif

It's been a pretty good story so far. It sucks that there are only 4 episodes left  of this season. Anyone else liking the music selection they have? Childish Gambino came on one episode and I got hype like I was really at the club.

Tasha is annoying because of her small minded way of thinking & pettiness BUT he obviously used to discuss business with her before so keeping her out the loop is obviously gonna cause problems. Her trying to find out what's going on with the business is gonna lead her to Angela. He could get rid of the problem by throwing her a bone.

Tasha did come up with sending out the body parts so she's not completely useless like the typical wife/girlfriend in these scenarios.

Tasha's conniving, Ghost is level headed (but he's distracted with Angela and going legit). Tommy is the hot head. If they work together they wouldn't be in the situation they're in but instead they're all on different pages.

Part of me thinks the Redhead is the one selling in the club.

Any symbolism/foreshadowing with the dolphin choking his little girl you think? Kind of like messing with Angela is going to kill/hurt his family...

I think it just showing him slipping in general in business and personally this dude buying matching souvenirs and **** :smh: ...either way it won't end well

Last edited:
Man Tasha is a ride or die chick. She acting funny right now and that's Ghost fault. Like @Executive76  said, he's discussed business with her at one point and it's obvious she's had a hand in his success so you can't just cut a partner off all of a sudden, especially a female, especially a female you are married to, especially a female that you let see you at the club macking on another chick. 

Yea she acting shady right now with the driver, but Ghost scorned her to that, pushed her and closed her off and now shes mad.

If youre going to cheat on your girl man, you better make sure she knows this from the jump, or you end up with a Tasha, she'll chop his nuts off and Lorena Bobbit them joints no questions, she won't snitch on him though. I gaurantee you that

Idk if it's been posted in this thread yet, but I don't wanna go through it (scared of spoilers) so I'll just ask again.

Where can I watch the 2nd and 3rd episode? It's not on YouTube, but the 1st episode is

Idk if it's been posted in this thread yet, but I don't wanna go through it (scared of spoilers) so I'll just ask again.

Where can I watch the 2nd and 3rd episode? It's not on YouTube, but the 1st episode is

I want to know too

I want to know too

If you have starz you can watch it on Demand. (Cox Cable)

Man Tasha is a ride or die chick. She acting funny right now and that's Ghost fault. Like @Executive76
 said, he's discussed business with her at one point and it's obvious she's had a hand in his success so you can't just cut a partner off all of a sudden, especially a female, especially a female you are married to, especially a female that you let see you at the club macking on another chick. 
Yea she acting shady right now with the driver, but Ghost scorned her to that, pushed her and closed her off and now shes mad.

If youre going to cheat on your girl man, you better make sure she knows this from the jump, or you end up with a Tasha, she'll chop his nuts off and Lorena Bobbit them joints no questions, she won't snitch on him though. I gaurantee you that

Wrong. He wasn't macking on her. He saw an old friend and began talking to her like old friends do. You wouldn't hug and give your number to someone you grew up with? Her insecurities got the best of her and she found an opportunity to scheme.

Last edited:

Man Tasha is a ride or die chick. She acting funny right now and that's Ghost fault. Like @Executive76
 said, he's discussed business with her at one point and it's obvious she's had a hand in his success so you can't just cut a partner off all of a sudden, especially a female, especially a female you are married to, especially a female that you let see you at the club macking on another chick. 

Wrong. He wasn't macking on her. He saw an old friend and began talking to her like old friends do. You wouldn't hug and give your number to someone you grew up with? Her insecurities got the best of her and she found an opportunity to scheme.
Lol, your tripping mate. He went back and got the number. He knew exactly what he was doing. ANd the fact that he already smashed, he was macking. Hes been trying to re-smash since he got her number again. The plan. You must can't mack. Cause that's how it's done

Point was, if your woman sees you approaching a girl like that, on a mission like he was, shes going to be up on something, unless yall' have the Will and Jada relationship 

Last edited:
Dude was just having a friendly conversation with an old chum....

That he been texting ever since and wound up ******* 3 episodes later :lol:

She could have deaded it right there by walking up to them and introducing herself as his wife. Ghost didn't reveal to her that he had a family until this past episode. She felt conflicted when she looked at the necklace and went back to see him. You think that it would have went as far as it did had she known he was a family man?

Say whatever yall' want. Dude planned on smashing from the moment he saw her. I know, because that's what I would have done. 

His girl is shady, but he isn't without blame is all I'm saying. Men always be talking smack on females like they aint the same way.

If you see your girl talking to me, like Ghost was to her, yall's feelings are going to get hurt, straight up, and with reason, cause Im trying to smash the bird

Yea when you see an old friend, and youre catching up, telling about your club, your success, HOW DO YOU LEAVE OUT YOUR WIFE AND KID.

You leave your wife and kid out of the conversation because it's not a part of macking, he was macking

You got the game all wrong champ.  A dude getting a chicks number out in the open with wandering eyes upon you when your in a relationship is never a good look, be it innocent or not.  Especially with your girl present in the same venue as you.  Just another sign on the early stages of Ghost slipping. 

She could have deaded it right there by walking up to them and introducing herself as his wife. Ghost didn't reveal to her that he had a family until this past episode. She felt conflicted when she looked at the necklace and went back to see him. You think that it would have went as far as it did had she known he was a family man?
Yea I think it would have went as far as it did. He didn't even smash until after she found out he had a kid. They had only kissed right?

She came in to end the relationship because of his situation and hers, to tell him no, but she told him yes, right now, against the wall please

edit: 

@Deuce King  Knows whats up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom