POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Y’all for this Kanan come up? He ruins almost every scene he’s in. I can’t help but laugh every time I see him. Also his character is a real life grand theft auto character, he teleports from upstate to manhattan in seconds. I think the only way to make it interesting is to make him Tariq’s dad somehow. Should flip Ghost back to the old Ghost. Tommy’s dad is gonna switch up on the feds, he’s gonna end up feeling bad or his puffy faced wife is gonna tell Tommy and he’s gonna kill him.

Yes :lol:

Still waiting for the old lady’s family to look for her after 50 moved her out of 5H

:rofl:

What is the name of this movie?
F73FF917-22A9-44CE-94CE-A09A30ED6A92.jpeg

I didn't know that was him :rofl:

and even on that Netflix movie where he was the high school basketball player he snitched on his coach and school messing up his eligibility and hurting some of his teammates. He takes the worst roles :lol:

Yeah 50 going to choate constantly had me confused.

They kill these dudes who are suppose to be untouchable so easily.

I wanna see a scene like Donnie Brasco where they break in, wait in basement with high powered guns and unload, them chop up the bodies with tools and place them in plastic bags.

They better kill Jason with something like that.

Not no easy kill.

Y’all for this Kanan come up? He ruins almost every scene he’s in. I can’t help but laugh every time I see him. Also his character is a real life grand theft auto character, he teleports from upstate to manhattan in seconds. I think the only way to make it interesting is to make him Tariq’s dad somehow. Should flip Ghost back to the old Ghost. Tommy’s dad is gonna switch up on the feds, he’s gonna end up feeling bad or his puffy faced wife is gonna tell Tommy and he’s gonna kill him.

I think Tommy's dad gets caught snitchin' and takes the L

Either the feds turn on him or he gets caught. I don't see him laughing last in his situation. Thats too sweet of a situation for his character

He snitched on Ghost about Charlayyyy Murphayyy

Even though he helped.

They better create a amazing scene when they get Teresi.

i think Tommy will find out about Teressi because of Angela. She is someone going to get ahold of the info...Also anyone else bothered by Silver. He was a ****ing dweeb.

I didn't know that was him :rofl:

and even on that Netflix movie where he was the high school basketball player he snitched on his coach and school messing up his eligibility and hurting some of his teammates. He takes the worst roles :lol:

Yooo i forgot about that trash as basketball movie ... yeah dude been a snitch in all his roles :smh:

That movie was so damn bad. He really recorded and posted his coach and dad discussing payment of him playing at the school :sick:

Lost his eligibility and ended up dropping out so he could play international ball. And everyone thought that was a great idea. Ls all around.

Back
Top Bottom