POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Finished watching the last two episodes, man what a disappointment.

Im not going to rehash this BS, but I legit have a question.

What finding something on Tate have to do with Angela and the gun?

Nothing more frustrating than seeing a dude that's afraid of Kannan Tommy and Ghost going solo to take out a dude that Kannan Tommy and Ghost are scared of. Who thinks about this dumb as writing?

Like we all knew, Ghost killing a guard eventually was going to come to light, but now? LoL

**** is beyond stupid.

How is Dre have such a dumb *** friend?

i dont understand why two bit so cool w kanan either

tellin him everything

like didnt he just briefly ask kanan if he was supposed to be dead?

Finished watching the last two episodes, man what a disappointment.

Im not going to rehash this BS, but I legit have a question.

What finding something on Tate have to do with Angela and the gun?

Nothing more frustrating than seeing a dude that's afraid of Kannan Tommy and Ghost going solo to take out a dude that Kannan Tommy and Ghost are scared of. Who thinks about this dumb as writing?

Like we all knew, Ghost killing a guard eventually was going to come to light, but now? LoL

**** is beyond stupid.

How is Dre have such a dumb *** friend?
dying how they had dre be like he james bond in that scene

If you like Queen of the South, check out the other version of it on Netflix called "La Reina Del Sur". It's pretty much the same story/characters, but better than Queen of the South.

I got hooked on these novellas man. Perfect shows to binge watch. Joints be having like 70 episodes a season. Hardest working folks in tv :rofl:. From there went on to watch El senior de Los cieolos and chema.

They taking 2 weeks off to be exact :smh::smh:

Edit : Power will be back in two weeks from 8/12...so this upcoming Sunday 8/26 new episode. Sorry for da confusion y’all.

Last edited:
So Tommy just now over it that he killed his pregnant girlfriend? Seemed like they were going to pursue that storyline.

And with all the heat on him, is no one wondering where she is?

The only reason I'm upset it's not coming on is because I don't want them to extend this ish any longer. Let's wrap this ish up.

Gives me time to catch up, missed last episode. Social media spoiled it for me though.

To the people saying they taking weeks off to fix the storyline, you know this isn't reality tv. You can't just fix a filmed series in two weeks. You expect production to just start filming to change a storyline in the last few weeks of the show? :lol:

To the people saying they taking weeks off to fix the storyline, you know this isn't reality tv. You can't just fix a filmed series in two weeks. You expect production to just start filming to change a storyline in the last few weeks of the show? :lol:

Agents of shield does it.

Back
Top Bottom