POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy finding his weed stash 20 years later in his old classroom :smokin

Tommy writing school notes about killing Angela :lol:

Dre fighting & killing ndudes a** naked :rofl:

Tommy & LaKeisha watching Love & Hip Hop :lol:

Your buddy ball sacks :rofl:

Tommy really shot Angela :wow:

Ghost vs Tommy next season :emoji_astonished:

man ghost used to be ....a ghost, no one knew of him, dude would put on his lululemon men's track outfit, the beanie & the hooded bubble vest & you knew it was time to murk off on something, mans was slick, speaking spanish, had the nightclub on lock. but not anymore, he's just a pathetic drunk who can't seem to keep his tracks covered, this last episode was so damn confusing, i'm like who turning on who & who tryna get who to turn on who. i think tommy tried to kill ghost but missed & ghosts scream sounds like he got hit while playing lazer tag, this show it type garbage now, but imma still watch next season tho.

So Dre is like a video game character in shootouts?

50 tryna let him eat as long as possible.

Ok did Ghost hide silver body or kill him wtf?

Show is dumb. Tommy knows why he killed Teresi why he acting stupid now.

That last Dre shooting scene was dumb. Everyone was actually tryna kill Dre.

They just knew he’s jump out the window smh.

So Dre is like a video game character in shootouts?

50 tryna let him eat as long as possible.

Ok did Ghost hide silver body or kill him wtf?

Show is dumb. Tommy knows why he killed Teresi why he acting stupid now.

That last Dre shooting scene was dumb. Everyone was actually tryna kill Dre.

They just knew he’s jump out the window smh.

This was Dre
26216CF9-F780-4754-BBE1-6A99DA09EBCF.jpeg

Dre really tapped into his John Wick bag!!

Son said forget about the baby moms!!

Tommy killed his pops cause he a snitch not knowing the details but off that principle alone. Then finds out he was only snitching on Ghost so he’s upset.

Ghost in the ******** ****h0ld scene!!

Tommy bussin at the van and it’s just chilling in park for another 45 seconds only to peel off after Dre signs.

I don’t know about you guys, but if your watching this show for it’s realism and amazing story telling you need to look elsewhere.

So ya'll think that Maria chick that got kidnapped gonna be able to snitch for the 12312 time or shes gonna die ?

N like this really bothers me but why didnt they just whack Mak and the other white boy wud of solved the problem real ez. Ya'll remember at 1 point Angela was thinkin she might let Tommy whack Mak while they were talki in the car.

I have mixed feelings about this show but I'm too deep into it to stop. Anyone else feel the same?
I ignore the folks talking bout they won't be here next season when they know they will. I'm here for the bad acting and dumb plots.

Show is all over the place.

It seems like when they all are about to get out some****. Either Ghost ****s it up or a mystery person pops up.

Ghost and Tommy leaving mad bodies and all them bodies are just cold cases. Even dude that work for the government.

And how was Terressi going to testify against Ghost about Sandoval when Tommy was the one that set everything up and Terressi was the one that killed him.

These ****ing idiots act like no one will ever snitch. Trusting Dre to do the right thing.

You know what reaaaaalllly makes no sense...
All of this is happening when they’re supposed to start making actual money. It’s not like they got a 100million empire going.. They went from being 2bit to running things.

Dre actually was extending his empire much further than this trio of knuckleheads.

If next season Dre doesn't get clipped in the 1dt episode, you already know dude is going to be brought back to **** **** up.

No way Ghost Tommy or Angela can let that dude live knowing all he knows.

Not going to lie I actually liked the finale :lol:

Season started out slow but the last 4 episodes I liked

Back
Top Bottom