POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy's smile when he shot Angela was priceless. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. The same goofy look he has when doing lines of coke. Highlights of the season for me were Drunk Ghost, Drunk Ghost trying to put hands on Riq and failing miserably, everyone calling Kanan K after all their history, Tasha claiming Silver loved her only for him to skip town, Councilman Tate's adventures, the Kanan drive by on a bike, Kendrick's acting :rofl:. I was entertained but I can understand those that want out.

Angie ain't dead. They won't allow that to happen. Which wouldn't make sense if she does live because Tommy is a decent killer. Also, Dre's killer instinct upgrade in just a season and a half is so dumb.

I'm still wondering if they're in on the joke and clowning or what, because Dre literally did John Wick moves.
tumblr_oo3cpgSNlv1w8p7s7o1_500.gif

How did Tommy know where Ghost and Angela where?

Tommy can pop up in cars, homes, and schools but the feds can’t tap a phone, plant a bug successfully tail a suspect.

Dre held off 6 murder attempts but he’s scared to death not signing papers?

And no Lord Tariq?

Poor. Poor. Poor.

you know..

The show really began to fall apart after Raina died. As small and seemingly insignificant of a character she was, it’s clear to me now that she was the glue, the pillar of the show.

I think noir. noir. said it earlier. Ghost used to be an actual ghost but now he and everyone coming apart at the seams.

We watching the fall of the OG Power regime.

I think when we see Tariq again we gonna see him on the come up with his own “Tommy” , “Tasha”, “Angela” and “Kanan”/“Ghost” (depending on the role Tariq chooses). And their regime will cede power over the old heads

I’d like the think maybe this is why Courtney is writing this **** the way she is but I feel I may be giving her unwarranted credit.

I had a feeling Ghost playing Tommy on killing Teressi would be the last straw for Tommy.

:lol: @ Dre doing his Godfather 3 Sonny's son killing the goons in his house scene.

They ain't even have water head in the season finale

so am i the only one that thinks tommy was aiming for ghost instead?

That was obvious. :lol:

The best thing about Power is the show just looks good. That was the main thing that caught my attention in season 1. That's why the show built a following. It looks great, the music, the vibe. To me it shows NY better than any show since NY Undercover.

The show never had great acting, back season 1 and 2 people were always complaining about the acting. The show really hasn't fell off that hard, it just got to soap opera like. I remember people were mad that Ghost was always winning and not taking L's. Now people complain that he's not winning anymore.

Tommy's smile when he shot Angela was priceless. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. The same goofy look he has when doing lines of coke. Highlights of the season for me were Drunk Ghost, Drunk Ghost trying to put hands on Riq and failing miserably, everyone calling Kanan K after all their history, Tasha claiming Silver loved her only for him to skip town, Councilman Tate's adventures, the Kanan drive by on a bike, Kendrick's acting :rofl:. I was entertained but I can understand those that want out.
Yea Angela getting shot means more Drunk Ghost....he might even hit up Riq for some lean next, the way he he gon be so distraught over the shooting:lol:

Anyone else laugh when ghost was in Angela apartment pouring up wine knowing they could all be doinglife in jail :rofl: or when they were first in that school and she told them all the run down then ghost caught her in the staircase. I’m like mannn the only thing this man thinking about is smashing :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom