POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

tariq hitting ghost with that
2pac juice hug
acting like he cared had me :rofl:
tenor.gif

I just want to know what Ghost ****ing plan was? He was going to cut the elevator cable. :stoneface:

And I like how dude just lurks out in the open and Dre sees him, but nobody else does. :lol:

And dude said the plot was solid this episode.

Oh yeah, and Tommy and his band of merry men having a combined IQ of 120 being able to think of that plan and pull it off. :lol:

I just want to know what Ghost ****ing plan was? He was going to cut the elevator cable. :stoneface:

And I like how dude just lurks out in the open and Dre sees him, but nobody else does. :lol:

Oh yeah, and Tommy and his band of merry men having a combined IQ of 120 being able to think of that plan and pull it off. :lol:
remember dude got 2200 on his SAT's :lol:

White Fellow who plays Simon Stern plays that role almost too well :lol:

plot twist, he wasnt a ship engineer, never even pass Algebra I. Bruh didnt have a degree at all, but that bag they offered to design the titanic was too good to pass up. Son didn't know what tf he was doing. Rudder was paper thin. Hull was frail af. Spent the whole budget on the grand staircase. figured 20 lifeboats for 3500 people was gucci :lol: scam gawd

And Ghost's back was to him but he somehow knew that was him.

Ghost was in a federal court house fresh off beating two murder charges :lol:

Ghost is supposed to be a kingpin and this dude is pulling his own capers :lol:

Technically Ghost isn’t a kingpin anymore which is where most of his current problems stem from

No Money. No Muscle. No Crew.

So he’s left to either doing everything hy himself or crawling to people he ordinarily wouldn’t for help

Technically Ghost isn’t a kingpin anymore which is where most of his current problems stem from

No Money. No Muscle. No Crew.

So he’s left to either doing everything hy himself or crawling to people he ordinarily wouldn’t for help

He’s been pulling his own stunts though. Pink shoes. The kid in the house.

Even O Dogg got shooters.

Back
Top Bottom