POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Joined Apr 4, 2016
Im not gonna add on to what everyone else mentioned cuz its all spot on. Just so unrealistic with the whole courtroom scene.

I got a feeling Ray Ray is Riq's new girl's "dead brother"

The fact that big dude pulls out in front of the feds in a bail bonds truck with no repercussions (and then no police chase for the ambulance).

Dre says Ghost was at the courthouse, im pretty sure id spare 5 minutes to go look at some video footage whether i believed him or not.

Tasha opening scene smoking .... :rofl: :sick:

Last edited:
Joined Jan 5, 2011
if im being real
i aint throwing my back out on a side piece
she someone elses main
nah im doing the least amount of effort
and only worried bout getting mine
when smashing a side piece
Dawg I'm screaming :rofl:. This too accurate. Really should've just got the top and called it a day. Every body smash raw on this show too lmao

Joined Mar 14, 2010
That whole storyline is stupid. Tasha is broke acting like she's Florida Evans living in the projects and has her old *** mother playing mommy daycare. Like Ghost is a bad parent not providing for his kids.

and then Tasha trying to hustle her in to taking more kids :rofl:
Called that biht Florida Evans :lol: :rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now