POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost woke with Angela but he's trying to dig in further so he can get a real scoop on her. He wasn't pleased when he saw her talking to her coworker (which he didn't know). He recognized his shirt and made some comment but I have to rewatch that scene.

Last edited:
Ghost ain't ***** whipped, he's just comfortable. Even moreso now that he thinks the coast is clear.

I have an issue with that, because how are you still gonna carry on a relationship, playing house and **** with her knowing what she does for a living? It doesn't make any sense to me and he's gonna get Tommy caught up in the process.

Ghost woke with Angela but he's trying to dig in further so he can get a real scoop on her. He wasn't pleased when he saw her talking to her coworker (which he didn't know). He recognized his shirt and made some comment but I have to rewatch that scene.
he saw quantico on her ex boyfriend's sweatshirt [which is where the fbi training facility is in virginia located on a marine base] & then said she was with the fbi.

Look man, everybody has their own personality and disposition. But how is 50's son part of a major drug cartel and yet is one of the softest dudes I've ever seen?! Lol

He was awkward carrying a gun, and he was scared to catch a beej from some Instagram model that was already paid for. I respect his innocence, but dude is a gump lol

Well all of that was answered in Season 1. Sean seems like he was the neighborhood hood good kid who was trying to use basketball as his way out. Add on the fact that he gets a pass simply because of who his father was. But unfortunately he blew his knee out and was unable to make a full recovery, so out of respect to the OG, Ghost took him into the business and made him a driver. I think Ghost fully understood that Sean isn't built for the streets which is why he made him his driver in order to keep a close eye on him and to prevent Sean from getting himself into real trouble and danger.

Sean ain't the first soft dude whose dad was real as ****. Every city got them :lol:

Namond.jpg

I have a feeling Lala and 50's character will be smashing. He might be using her to get inside info about Ghost which she might get from Tasha. I don't see anyone else being that dude.

Last edited:
Tommy knows more than Tasha and he'll tell him anything he wants to know...if anything he'll try to drive a wedge between Ghost/Tasha

Lobos needs to come through :smokin

Holly might eventually talk to Stern :nerd:

I think tommy gon murk the club gm, he was already talking bout Tommy not welcomed there anymore :smh:

Both Tommy and his chick gotta go too

Kanan might smash Tommy
Yall peep he's been in jail for 10 years. He even told papi "don't act like its your first time. I've done cats like you in jail" right before he murked him.

Trust. If I see a thug love scene in Power. I'm calling my cable provider and cancelling my Starz subscription.

Last edited:
Kanan might smash Tommy
Yall peep he's been in jail for 10 years. He even told papi "don't act like its your first time. I've done cats like you in jail" right before he murked him.

Trust. If I see a thug love scene in Power. I'm calling my cable provider and cancelling my Starz subscription.

Sooo random :lol:

Kanan might smash Tommy

Being that you're the only person who has mentioned a thug love scene I highly doubt you're cancelling anything :lol:

Kanan might smash Tommy

That was so left. How do you even take your mind to that place? LMAOOOOOO!

Kanan might smash Tommy

That was so left. How do you even take your mind to that place? LMAOOOOOO!

:lol:

You're not fully clean unless you're zest fully clean. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom