POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dre stay going back to jail or in custody
After getting out

This is what I’m saying, he’s been in and out and turned informant so many times. How the **** is he even credible anymore??? This **** stupid.

What a stupid ****in ending, son ain’t dead, everyone knows he gonna survive AND everyone is on their way to shoot ghost at the same time. Dumb as ****

Last edited:
Tariq slayed his father to set up Book 2 which is already a dub in my eyes. He was the only one walking away from Truth and was still wearing the clothes he was at the event.

Riq a little BAN, his angry voice and face is comedy. I see why wavycrocket wavycrocket is a big fan, two BANs united

You the Ghost, to my Tariq. Every encounter we have is me leaving you shocked and bewildered after sonning you. Just like last episode. You’re confused, angry and heart broken. This gif is basically how I treat your washed *** :lol:

15B77424-43D4-4170-8C2D-4057BCA8DBFC.gif

You my son now. Scary world we live in ?

I just got done watching the episode, did they ever reveal who was shooting at Tommy and Ghost at the midpoint of the episode?

This is what I’m saying, he’s been in and out and turned informant so many times. How the **** is he even credible anymore??? This **** stupid.

What a stupid ****in ending, son ain’t dead, everyone knows he gonna survive AND everyone is on their way to shoot ghost at the same time. Dumb as ****

The district attorney chick pretty much said this. Everyone they have who has come forward against Ghost is a criminal, known accomplice or has motive to bring him down. That's why the judge didn't give them the arrest warrant. Dre isn't exactly a reliable witness. He's a known drug dealer who's turned snitch multiple times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom