POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Not likin the whole #WhoShotGhost angle! Ish is clique, repetitive, and uninspiring.

Ghost was really feelin himself when he got that news. He was like “YEAHHHH IM THAT ***** TODAY B!”

Clowned Tate
Clowned Dre
Try to convince Casper to turn himself in
Burnin bridges with Tommy
Clownin Tasha on her Druggy Daycare
Hit up Angie sister with “Clueless Shrugs” on who killed her sister.
Then he got Romona at the end....so yeahhhhh his ego was OUTTA this world!

Between this, How To Get Away With Murder, 13 Reasons Why & Empire this whole WhoDunIt is boring AF, these writers thinkin they constructin new avenues with these storylines with unique twist! This ish is a yawnfest!

Also HOW TF IS TRUTH STILL OPEN THO?!?
Armed Robbery was taken place there
Somebody was was shot there
Ghost was arrested there
Drugs were being smuggled there
Now Ghost was shot there!

If my wife or the homies said “we gonna kick it at Truth or throw a party at truth.” I damn sure wouldn’t show up or give that place any of my money! Eff all that!

Can’t wait for it to be done so I can see how all this nonsense gonna end!

That scene when Tate came to see Ghost before his nomination party I wonder what Tate really wanted to tell Ghost before Ghost belittle the ish out of him

Yo...once I ...uhmm...#power.....I enjoy the show so much more lol.

This ep is litty af. Ghost was in the bag. Bruh had time today. Son was at every neck. Big Game James.

1) Angela’s Sister
2) Tasha
3) Riq
4) Tommy
5) Saxe
6) Dre
7) Agent Blanca (Artest warrent)
8) Tate

That leaves 7 people who could’ve SHOT him!!!!

What you talking about????

The point of the scene is for it to be a mystery of “Who shot Ghost”

You a damn fool.

It showed agent Blanca still outside when ghost got shot. Come on man

mrb.jpg

First episode I can remember that showed multiple Fed JLo up close face shots and let us see those sexy brown eyes. Hella wood. Blanca bae af. Bouta add her on IG and say what up wit it.

Edit....ohhh ****...she only got 14k followers too and she hella responsive in her comments...I legit might slide forreal. I'll keep y'all updated. That gotta be her real voice though. Cant be just part of the character. She gotta be Jenny from the block in person or 46% of the interest evaporates.

Last edited:
First episode I can remember that showed multiple Fed JLo up close face shots and let us see those sexy brown eyes. Hella wood. Blanca bae af. Bouta add her on IG and say what up wit it.

Edit....ohhh ****...she only got 14k followers too and she hella responsive in her comments...I legit might slide forreal. I'll keep y'all updated. That gotta be her real voice though. Cant be just part of the character. She gotta be Jenny from the block in person or 46% of the interest evaporates.

Keep us posted

Am I the only one that be lightweight cringing when they show the back of ghost head and see the trash cut? Bruh stays with the cut in the front and beard lined up and gives no damns about tapering the back?? Cut trash af on the neck. But OCD but I always notice :lol:

Meanwhile, Tariq cut crispy every scene. When does he even find the time to hit the shop while he's moving these bricks?

I just remembered something: don't ghost and Tasha have a third kid? I remember them having a baby/toddler, whatever happened to that kid? They just stopped mentioning that kid :lol:
Yaz

She was seen I think twice this season and then Ghost was threatening Tasha that he was gonna take her from her I think last episode with the forehead poke.

:46 seconds mark is when he threatens her.

To say this episode was trash would be a severe understatement. Now these lazy writers are copying off of Dallas? Da f**k??

They throw these episodes together in a couple of hours

Courtney kemp thinks she is a better writer than what she is

I blame people on Twitter who actually think it's good. They gas her head up.

How ghost a politician off the strength off a failed community center?

Ain't dude a high school drop out. I know Donald Trump is president, but damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom