POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

DF2819A9-70AA-43F3-A94F-65ECDD34E382.gif

Shoutout to the NTers that sent me the finale link.

Can't believe how bad this show ended in comparison to how fire the first 1-2 seasons were.

Writers need to know when to let a good thing go. Dragging out seasons for a check ruins a lot of shows man.

Shoutout to the NTers that sent me the finale link.

Can't believe how bad this show ended in comparison to how fire the first 1-2 seasons were.

Writers need to know when to let a good thing go. Dragging out seasons for a check ruins a lot of shows man.

That's the thing though. They didn't drag it out. There was plenty more story to tell. The writing was just horrendous, like Tyler Perry levels.

Havent read anything since sunday morning ...

So they really gonna skip this weekend for a finale next week just to make up who stream pay for anotger month :angry:

• Haha
Reactions: wr
Bruh nobody drops anything on Super Bowl Sunday morning except shows target specifically at women with no interest in sports.

Not only did she smash 4 dudes in 6 months, 3 of them got murdered and she tried to set the other one up to take the fall.

Been saying Tasha just be using dudes and not even being smart about it. That’s why Ghost ain’t leave her with **** and I wouldn’t have either.

He was right that she really is just a halfway smart chicken head from the hood :lol:

Saw the final episode leak. Went as everyone expected. There were some hilarious parts though, so I can't wait to hear the jokes.

Finally watched the last episode

Good riddance

How do you have five episodes and the last episode still ends up looking rushed, because they want to include bs like Saxe and inconsequential flashbacks and stories.

Tariq is a terrible actor.

Giving a club away like there aren't a thousand colleges he can get in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom